Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most comforting news about this game is the continued, dense underestimation of our overall game. Unbelievable at this point, but comforting. We hear the same thing week after week. No competition, wait 'til you have to play Memphis teams, you haven't played against a good quarterback, you haven't faced a team with speed.

Sounds like we are healthy for the first time in the playoffs. Starting center back at center, Martese back on the line.

Go Red.

Some have asked for directions from Paris:

Patriots fans making the trip should travel on Highway 641 through Camden to Interstate 40. Take I-40 to Nashville.

Exit I-40 onto I-440 E via exit 206 toward Knoxville. Turn off 440 at exit 3 for Hillsboro Pike/U.S. 431 South. Turn slightly right onto 21st Avenue South/Hillsboro Pike.

The school is about a mile on the left across from the Mall at Green Hills.

Some have asked for directions from Paris:

Patriots fans making the trip should travel on Highway 641 through Camden to Interstate 40. Take I-40 to Nashville.

Exit I-40 onto I-440 E via exit 206 toward Knoxville. Turn off 440 at exit 3 for Hillsboro Pike/U.S. 431 South. Turn slightly right onto 21st Avenue South/Hillsboro Pike.

The school is about a mile on the left across from the Mall at Green Hills.

Hillsboro's front lawn is a place where they sell X-mas trees so it wont be hard to spot. big white brick school. hope yall all get here safely

3 headed or 5 headed monster's don't matter, it's stilll 11 on 11. Who's going to be left standing at the end! i know Henry County can take any punch Hillsboro will deliver. Just hope Hillsboro can take the counter punches all ight long. Ought to be one heck of a hard hitting game. Henry County will deliver the knock-out blow!!!!!!

GO BIG RED....

So is Henry Co. going to have a pretty big student section getting rowdy?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If a crook wanted to rob paris tonight this would eb the time. The whole county will be there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

An endorsement from...Boski! I hope that's not the kiss of death!!!!!!!!

455 post later yeah ive been busy ..i would have been here sooner ..but the battle with the old man from 54a website took alot out of me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL!!! no its not a kiss, far from it pals!! i dont like you guys that much, i still have visions of tar pits and feathers in paris!!

but i like you better than hillsboro and maryville combined.

and i will be there .. on the pats side!!!

take them donkey rats down and and egg the mascot or trip it either one ...hope its not like that melrose game either.

So is Henry Co. going to have a pretty big student section getting rowdy?

Your team will never have experienced an opposing crowd like tonight's. Home or away.

Your team will never have experienced an opposing crowd like tonight's. Home or away. We filled up Orange Mound and at least half our fans stayed home for fear of car damage, etc. None of that talk this week.