Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

I will agree to disagree. They are nothing like melrose. Special teams are much better and overall team speed is greater.You will see.

What will I see? ... I've already indicated that I think Hillsboro will win and it is because of the overall Melrose-like team speed PLUS a kicking game. Hillsboro team speed is not greater then Melrose' ... they may be equal ... but not greater. Hillsboro and Melrose are alike in this regard ... they have both played rigorous competiton and they are both built on blazing team speed with good tackling. Both can run and throw the ball equally as well and they both have outstanding QB's with excellent WR's. The difference is the kicking game ... Hillsboro has one and Melrose doesn't ... that's the only difference. You can SAY that Hillsboro is faster until you are blue in the face ... you will be wrong every time you say it. Win lose or draw ... there is nothing for me to see ... it's as plain as the nose on your face ... deny it till the cows come home ... you will continually be wrong about it.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can leave the horn at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tegue 3

Allen 34

Crutcher 4

Gordon 3

dont lose track of those 2 guys either ..or it will cost you. right coach?

all i can say is ..if you see those guys out there jam them at the line .. they are not decoys sneaky lil

guys they are.

#8 Corey Jordan for Hillsboro is their most talented reciver which is another D1 prospect. very big and 2nd fastest kid on team behind Alex Crutcher.

#6 Jarrett Blihovde for Hillsboro is yet another very talented WR who went over 150 yards recieving against both MBA and Franklin. very good. He Played for Ensworth for 1st two years of his ball. he's a senoir.

#2 Aaron Bryant from Hillsboro very good LB who will knock the crap outta you. Boski should know who he is. He's the guy who hit that Maplewood kid so hard his chin strap broke and helment flew off. The pic was in the tennessean and the city paper. kid knocked the crap outta the kid. Only a Sophmore, but Alabama already likes him.

Out of 259 member predictions, 76.1% of members picked Henry Co. to win.

wow! hey coach? you sure you want to go with the donkey rats ..you know its not to late to change right.

seems your predictions are always right boski...just like the wood would make it back to state.

A: Electric atmosphere that tends to be associated with the semifinals of high school football.

B: Two well coached teams who have great players.

C: A close game for the right to likely play Maryville for the 4A state championship for the last time.

D: Hopefully an HHS win!

Go Burros! Take it one day at a time and play your very best.....if you do I'm confident you'll be 4A state champions in TN for the 2008 season when it's over!

i was at the beech-hilsboro game last friday and that atmosphere was pathetic - on both schools part - as good as hillsboro has been they have no following - it looked like all parents

and beech's side for a home team was horrible for a quarterfinal round

i was very dissappointed

my prediction for tonight is that henry county has more fans than hillsboro does