Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

455 post later yeah ive been busy ..i would have been here sooner ..but the battle with the old man from 54a website took alot out of me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL!!! no its not a kiss, far from it pals!! i dont like you guys that much, i still have visions of tar pits and feathers in paris!!

but i like you better than hillsboro and maryville combined.

and i will be there .. on the pats side!!!

take them donkey rats down and and egg the mascot or trip it either one ...hope its not like that melrose game either.

We like you on the opising and losing side,

455 post later yeah ive been busy ..i would have been here sooner ..but the battle with the old man from 54a website took alot out of me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL!!! no its not a kiss, far from it pals!! i dont like you guys that much, i still have visions of tar pits and feathers in paris!!

but i like you better than hillsboro and maryville combined.

and i will be there .. on the pats side!!!

take them donkey rats down and and egg the mascot or trip it either one ...hope its not like that melrose game either.

It won't be like the Melrose game. HHS has a kicker. Melrose had speed. Entirely different strategy.

Happy holidays everyone. This is going to be a big game. I hope no one gets injured and that everybody has a wonderful time at the game tonight. Both teams are playing good football right now. This game will definately be worth the price of admission. I don't have a dog in this fight so I'm not pulling for anybody in particular. I'm kind of leaning towards Hillsboro to win though. Who ever wins ... it will be a good one.

I'm a little disappointed, kwc. Figured you would be rooting hard for the West.just as I'm cheering for Milan, McKenzie,Mitchell and ,of course, the Henry County Patriots. Come on ,now!!!!!

GO BIG RED

ARE YALL READY FOR A LIL BIT OF BURRO FOOTBALL!?!?!? The day we've all is finally here. took long enough.

I sure hope Henry Co comes out and is ready to play cause ill tell you that Hillsboro will come out and hit HC in the mouth starting with the 1st play. Yall will love to watch our 5 headed monster.

ROFL try 10 headed monster /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I assure you, you do not have more offensive speed than Melrose.

I assure you that you don't know what your saying. every team we've played have said after the game that were the fastest team they've seen in years and the best atheletes says beech coach, franklin coach and i remember reading other saying that. Melrose is not what is once was. still very good and still has very good players don't get me wrong, but i would have to say Hillsboro's speed is un-machable. you'll be suprised. and thats a FACT. I can't wait.

I'm a little disappointed, kwc. Figured you would be rooting hard for the West.just as I'm cheering for Milan, McKenzie,Mitchell and ,of course, the Henry County Patriots. Come on ,now!!!!!

GO BIG RED

Sorry to disapoint you there olddevil but at this stage I'm a 'may the best team win' kind of guy. I'm a City of Memphis supporter basically ... if none of the City's teams make it to the semi's ... I just sit back and see who does what. I'm not pulling for Hillsboro anymore then I'm pulling for Henry County. When I say I'm leaning towards Hillsboro ... I'm saying of the two, I'm giving them the edge based on what I know. I could care less who wins. When Melrose lost ... I became a neutral observer.