Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

I'm looking forward to see him taking on some of the LB's that Hillsboro have. Especially him going toe to toe with that #2. He's only a 10th grader, but man can he hit.

Yeah, its quite entertaining to watch him reach out and push someone over with a stiff arm while three other people are being dragged behind him.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to see him taking on some of the LB's that Hillsboro have. Especially him going toe to toe with that #2. He's only a 10th grader, but man can he hit.

I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO FINISH THIS TOMORROW. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

#2 is great. Nick Saban has already spoken to this guy and says if he keeps it up and improves he'll love for him to play for his Crimson Tide. In the Maplewood game he hit so hard he knocked the helment off of players twice. I tried to find the pics but I couldn't. Best LB i've seen at Hillsboro since Alvin Fite(former 2 time Mr. Football) Thanks for bringing this up because this will be a great match up. One of the key match ups for this game.

#2 is great. Nick Saban has already spoken to this guy and says if he keeps it up and improves he'll love for him to play for his Crimson Tide. In the Maplewood game he hit so hard he knocked the helment off of players twice. I tried to find the pics but I couldn't. Best LB i've seen at Hillsboro since Alvin Fite(former 2 time Mr. Football) Thanks for bringing this up because this will be a great match up. One of the key match ups for this game.

Joe Sanders, Walter Fisher Jr.? You heard of them? They were both all-state!

Btw, Fite was 2-time all-state, but he was 4A Defensive Player of the Year his senior year.

How did your defense allow so many points to Beech? They are a team who lines up in a three man I-formation and runs right at you. They have no speed and EVERYONE knows whats coming. How exactly could this have happened? Wasnt this game 28-21 at one point?

Beech has a couple of real athletes at RB. #2 and #26 if I remember correctly. They play as TEAM and play smart. Make no mistake, they were a solid opponent.

"Everyone knows whats coming"...absolutely yet I wonder why HHS's Wing-T they used to run under Aydelott was good enough to finish with 2 Runner-Ups to Maryville and the 2003 4A State Championship. Beech's coach was more willing to throw the ball than those Aydelott HHS teams were. Hint: they gradually wear down the defense and lull them to sleep.

However, HHS tightened the reins a little bit in the 2nd half and held them scoreless the rest of the game.

I'm so stoked for the game, it might be a good game, but i want to see BIG RED ROLL, and get over the semi-hump and finish their UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!

third time's the charm!

this will be a high scoring game, hope HC can keep up.

574 points and counting...

Can Fowler move well? from tape yalls biggest dude just looks big and doesn't look like he can move around that well at all.

ask gabriel nash what it's like to be tackled by him /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah, its quite entertaining to watch him reach out and push someone over with a stiff arm while three other people are being dragged behind him.

or send them flying through the air...like that poor hardin co. player.

Beech has a couple of real athletes at RB. #2 and #26 if I remember correctly. They play as TEAM and play smart. Make no mistake, they were a solid opponent.

"Everyone knows whats coming"...absolutely yet I wonder why HHS's Wing-T they used to run under Aydelott was good enough to finish with 2 Runner-Ups to Maryville and the 2003 4A State Championship. Beech's coach was more willing to throw the ball than those Aydelott HHS teams were. Hint: they gradually wear down the defense and lull them to sleep.

However, HHS tightened the reins a little bit in the 2nd half and held them scoreless the rest of the game.

The wing-T has more misdirection than the Beech offense so you really dont know whats coming from the wing-T like you do the three man I. I just wondered about how it was so close for a half or more and how they moved the ball so well.

Problem is he can't hit what he can't see. misdirection in the HC offense is what makes the 3-headed monster so strong!!!!!

I can't wait for Friday. Third time is the charm and the Big Red ROLLS over Hillsboro!!

I am so glad that the 3-headed monster has stayed healthy and strong! They are what makes us go!!!

Talk all you want about Gordon and Cruther or whoever else you have mentioned in these threads. Our three will WIN!!!!!!

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> one for each part of the monster

The wing-T has more misdirection than the Beech offense so you really dont know whats coming from the wing-T like you do the three man I. I just wondered about how it was so close for a half or more and how they moved the ball so well.

Well, Aydelott's Wing-T at HHS didn't have seem to have THAT much misdirection in it. Also, by comparsion: Maryland-I lines up two TE's on either side of the line and stacks three RB's behind the QB. Wing-T lines up one WR, a FB behind the QB, and two WB's on either end behind each OT. What the Wing-T does more often is send people in motion, but in my opinion, it is actually more difficult to tell who has the ball immediately in a Maryland-I rather than a Wing-T. However, either way you look at it, the similarities are that the QB, FB, or one of the HB's are going to be running the football in both formations 99% of the time.

Looking at all the stats and athletes that are going to be on the field and all the hype about this game, there is no doubt this could be the best game in the state this year! Happy Thanksgiving to all and ROLL RED ROLL!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />