Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Marion on making it this far. Many people didnt even think they would see you in the 4th round but here you are going up against one of the top teams in the state. Alcoa is just on another level from Us as in South Pitt, Boyd, & Marion this year. South Pitt in my mind could have hung with them last year but after watching them lose tonight there is no doubt in my mind Alcoa would beat us pretty bad too. One thing 4 sure Coach Beock might already deserve this but if he pulls a upset next Friday night then he is def. the coach of the year in my book. I will be there Friday night pullin for you all but I just dont see it happenin. My prediction is Alcoa wins big. P.S. This team lost to Maryville by 7 I think? Yeah it could be a long night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your right, it may be a long night, if it is then that is fine. That is not going to take away from all that these young men have acomplished this season. More than likely, this is the title game, for if we happen to beat the mighty tornadoes, could we not beat Milan or Goodpasture?? Reguardless of the outcome of this game, it is a pleasure to knock heads with the best and I will promise our guys will show up and give 110 percent!!

Marion has had a great season. If they get within 4 td's of Alcoa...I will be surprised.

One thing you are right about is that marion has had a great season. I think you said last week that the bucs would also beat MC by at least two touchdowns. Maybe Alcoa will beat us 100-0, maybe they wont, but it won't lessen the support that this team has gotten throughout the year, and if we can't hang within four touchdowns, then just think how bad they would beat you guys!!

One thing you are right about is that marion has had a great season. I think you said last week that the bucs would also beat MC by at least two touchdowns. Maybe Alcoa will beat us 100-0, maybe they wont, but it won't lessen the support that this team has gotten throughout the year, and if we can't hang within four touchdowns, then just think how bad they would beat you guys!!

Marion County has had a great season and they deserve to be in the semis , I know that Alcoa overlooks no one cause like I've said before , any1 can beat any 1 on any given night and I believe that . Should be a great game and hope all the MC people have a safe trip up . See ya'll at the game

Your right, it may be a long night, if it is then that is fine. That is not going to take away from all that these young men have acomplished this season. More than likely, this is the title game, for if we happen to beat the mighty tornadoes, could we not beat Milan or Goodpasture?? Reguardless of the outcome of this game, it is a pleasure to knock heads with the best and I will promise our guys will show up and give 110 percent!!

I hate to tell you but none of the 3 of you can beat Milan!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hate to tell you but none of the 3 of you can beat Milan!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We'll see , ya'll still gotta get past Goodpasture and you never know . Might be like the 06 game at the boro , we got told we would have to play the perfect game to win and what happened ? think it was 35 to 13 . GO TORNADOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So is this game at Alcoa? I want Jasper to win but I just do not see it happening at all...In fact Alcoa is like SP but with more depth and speed so the warriors will have their hands full but you have our support..Go get them and hit hard and you never know what might happen! Congrats to Boeck also on a great year win or lose!

Alcoa-34

Jasper-13