Top Players in Tennessee

HiwasseeVol

all these posts are about middle tennessee. I have a list for East Tennessee.

Cleveland Lavonta Barber, Antonio Westfield, and Blake Caarver

Walker Valley has Cody Hicks, Ryan Forshee, and Dustin Murray

McMinn Central has Dustin Hearn and Mark Ridden

McMinn County has Matt Ray and Jason Bruox

Bradley County has Tyler Westmoreland and Kellen Pickel

I don't think you can find any players in middle Tennesse better than these.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played a Walker Valley summer team this year in Seymour at Seymour High school and 3 players i saw that looked pretty good were 3 Sophmores Brandon Turner who hit 2 homeruns that day hitting one on top of the school and Tyler Stafford hit one off the top of the fence and Joe Kugler showed good fielding. And another one is Antonio Barber from Cleveland he could kill the ball. Just some more that i thought of from that area.

Posted by jerry10:

We played a Walker Valley summer team this year in Seymour at Seymour High school and 3 players i saw that looked pretty good were 3 Sophmores Brandon Turner who hit 2 homeruns that day hitting one on top of the school and Tyler Stafford hit one off the top of the fence and Joe Kugler showed good fielding. And another one is Antonio Barber from Cleveland he could kill the ball. Just some more that i thought of from that area.

Your profile says you are from Cleveland. What team did you play for in seymour?

Posted by jerry10:

Seymour HS is behind 3B line, how did he put a HR on the roof? :confused:

Jerry 10

Where are you from? You didn't answer sportphan.If you are from Cleveland, who were you playing for when you played against these boys from Cleveland? Also, where do you go to high school? If you are their ages, played against them, and you are from Cleveland. What high school and what summer team do you play for?

Guest Hotmoose

Well, I have played with all of these players that you have listed. The purest player would have to be Petsch and he has verbally commited to Belmont. I love the way that Lynch plays and he could be moved to play shortstop this year for Ryan. I dont really like the way that Richardson plays, from playing against him the past few years. But all these guys mentioned do have talent to play at the next level and this next year should be an interesting one in D2.You also left a few players names of from this area. Pete compton can be a dominating pitcher and he has the size to go very far.Brentwood Academy also has a young shortstop, this year should be his break out year. I believe his name is Andrew Nickerson.