Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW was the worst team Alcoa faced all year. For that team to score 18 points on Milans defense tells me A LOT!

Maybe you should go to the Alcoa staff and tell them, OH BOY Milan didnt beat the worst team in 2A by as much as we did coach. We got it in the bag!

Time for you to snap back to reality.

Going to be a fun ride to the Buro for Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunn.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that's funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could be wrong, but I would say that this is the year to beat Alcoa IF you can. If Milan does happen to win, they better really enjoy it cause I'm pretty sure that Alcoa will be even better next year and in the near future.

Why would this be the year.........Because Alcoa lost to Maryville by 7 points?.........because the offense is avg less than 45 points?......and the defense is given up almost 4 points............yea, I guess they are down this year........

Milan has a chance. CAK had some success throwing on Alcoa, as did Marion. I do think Alcoa wins this one 35-14. Just stating facts. In my opinion the state championship was played Friday between Marion and Alcoa.

You and I are on the same wave length. I think the same way, except I believe it will be closer to 28-14 Alcoa. It will be a war..........

Sounds like you ate your Wheeties this morning. Calm down old man. You have no say so in this game. Your one of those people who really does think your opinion matters. Now go ahead and head off to church and grab your paper and think what you say on here will affect the game.

Alot of things to react to on this comment, and the BookerT comment? Are you being serious? You think since Milan allowed/let them score a couple times to be respectful has anything to do with the outcome of this championship game is retarded. Alcoa had to play a Louden team in the third round as well, they are terrible. NICE WIN. and way to run the score up on Cumberland Gap. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I can't react to all the ranting that just occured....Maybe you feel better about yourself now that you got that out. But IFFFF Milan pulls it off and beats you 19-14(Because no one can score 20 on you)......you will probably throw up in your mouth....

Just FACTS........sorry if you can not handle the truth ROCKY! what are "Wheeties" ?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know I was gonna respond to you...but your CLASSLESS and TASTELESS remarks are not even worth my time.

You just keep sitting there thinking you've got an easy win coming to you. You keep thinking that.

Milan might run into an F1 or F2...but F5....please....

I am classless and tasteless because my option is that west TN football is weak and Alcoa will beat Milan. What ever ,then all you Milan fans that think your team is going to win are classless and tasteless too...............give me a break, you can give it out, BUT you can not take it! OK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have real nerve calling anybody that is a fan of any team cocky. You are the very definition of cocky. Our non region is usually very tough. We only get 3 non region games a year. We played Huntingdon and Camden for 2 of them. Camden is a good team, and Huntingdon was down a bit but that is our biggest rival. We aren't giving that game up. We played one team that we knew would be down, the was BTW. So did you guys. Everyone plays at least one bad team. You guys played some good teams, but you also played some really bad ones too. Six of the teams that you guys played had a losing record. Four of those teams won 2 or fewer games. Does that mean that you guys aren't that good this year? I doubt it. Of course you guys are good. You haven't seen us, but you will.

Go to Sonny Moore Tennessee Football rankings and tell me teams that Milan played that are as good as Maryville, White House, Marion County, CAK, and Loudon.

That's why I believe the schedule is weak. Call me cocky because that's my option, I don't care. Just prove me wrong and I 'll agree to being wrong. Call me cocky because Alcoa on paper looks to be a 10-14 point better team.

You guy believe you got a chance to win.......I never said you where cocky. But when I state Alcoa's defense will hold Milan to less than 14 points you can not handle it and start calling me names.........If you can not handle someones option and it gets to you to the point of name calling then your taking the stuff too serious.

I can give it and take it. I as a fan love to stir the pot......It's what makes the game fun.

This years Alcoa defense is the most fundamentally sound defense Alcoa has had in years. NO ONE this year has scored over 20 points on this defense, And I'll wager $$$ that Milan WILL NOT score more than Maryville against this defense.

You seem pretty confident in that statement /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="