Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stood at the entrance to the Milan side of the field from 6pm untill the game was over and Saban never game through. I don't know what all the hype is, Cunningham looked OK, GP must have played some weak D's in the regular season and in the playoffs. Just because a kid puts up big numbers does not always mean he can play at

the next level.

Just because a kid has one less than stellar game does not mean he can not play at the next level. You should just think about this weeks game, because if you dont it will be a long week.

NO CLASS

NO CLASS? Milan fans were doing the same thing in the Goodpasture thread. Get over it. What, is it not funny when it happens to you? It is all in good fun, just deal with it.

I am from Camden,and Milan was the only loss we had in regular season. I have great respect for this team,went to see them this past Friday night and saw them hand it to Goodpasture,which gave me a warm fuzzy feeling all over!!!I'm seriously thinking about making the trip up to the 'boro this next week,and I will be cheering for the Purple of Milan. Us West Tennesseans have got to stick together,and I believe that's what we will do. You'll probably see alot of people from West Tn. there that are not from Milan,but will be pulling for them.I know that they are considered the "under-dog",no big surprise there,but as we all know,things do happen...upsets do occur...and I do hope this the time for one. GO MILAN!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just because a kid has one less than stellar game does not mean he can not play at the next level. You should just think about this weeks game, because if you dont it will be a long week.

NO CLASS? Milan fans were doing the same thing in the Goodpasture thread. Get over it. What, is it not funny when it happens to you? It is all in good fun, just deal with it.

i was kinda thinking the same thing i dont know about here but in the gp thread it was all in good fun with both sides ripping on each other maybe he just took offense to the fact they done it with a pic of the church i seen where someone actually thought it was real in a post i think last night if im not mistaken lol

here it is i knew i seen it somewhere

Good Luck to the Milan Bulldogs on Friday. No matter what sport is being talked about on these boards, teams from the northwest part of the state get "NO RESPECT." Boys go get that gold ball!

post #180

I find the church signs tasteless. Not what I would expect out of a church. A simple good luck to their local team would be more fitting.

Had to get on here. I live in Milan but saw Alcoa play this year while in knoxville one weekend. jmho but I think they are so much more talented than everyone they play and have been on such a roll that I dont think they have to play their best and still dominate. This is not a diss and not saying their kids dont play hard just that they dont have to. I honestly think this will be a good game but have to give the edge to the champs til proven otherwise. Cant wait. Gonna be long week waiting

It's not the sign it's self that's classless and tasteless. It's the fact they made it look like it was coming from a church. I love the pictures and post my own because it's all in good fun. But to do it with church signs....idk just seems a bit much for me. To use something associated with God and turn it into a way to "bash" your opponents....IMHO....taste and classless.

It's not the sign it's self that's classless and tasteless. It's the fact they made it look like it was coming from a church. I love the pictures and post my own because it's all in good fun. But to do it with church signs....idk just seems a bit much for me. To use something associated with God and turn it into a way to "bash" your opponents....IMHO....taste and classless.

You are making far too much of that. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="