Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of Milan fans predicting scores of more than 20 points against Alcoa. NO WAY Milan scores over 14 against this years Alcoa Defense. If Milan wants to beat Alcoa this year, they better hope that they can hold Alcoa's offense to 13 or less points. Maryville did...........But I seriously doubt Milan can.

My prediction:

Alcoa 28

Milan 14

and a 10th state championship.........................................

If you somehow think that Milan could stay anywhere within 30 of maryville then you are badly mistaken. I think you can ask anyone on this board and they would prolly majority vote that Alcoa is the ONLY team in 2A that can stay within a score of Maryville. We have a better chance at shutting out Ooltewah or MUS than Milan does af beating Maryville by more than 3

We all know how good Maryville is. Milan finally has a winning season and think they can beat anyone.

Just take a look at espn. They are #6 in the nation.

Goodpasture had

17 Freshman

23 Soph

10 Juniors

11 Seniors

Who cares?

Secondly, NO one from Milan ever said they could beat Maryville. One said "this is the best defense Alcoa will see SINCE the Maryville game" (which is true)

Cunningham ran over everyone this playoffs until Milan came in and hit him in the mouth.

No one gives two flips about what Goodpasture has coming up or where Maryville is ranked. This is about MILAN VS ALCOA.

Goodpasture got baptized last night. Time to go to bed for you.

I see a lot of Milan fans predicting scores of more than 20 points against Alcoa. NO WAY Milan scores over 14 against this years Alcoa Defense. If Milan wants to beat Alcoa this year, they better hope that they can hold Alcoa's offense to 13 or less points. Maryville did...........But I seriously doubt Milan can.

My prediction:

Alcoa 28

Milan 14

and a 10th state championship.........................................

I wouldn't doubt something you haven't witnessed.

I have the upmost respect for Alcoa's football success. Milan knows where they stand.

Alcoa is use to seeing Goodpasture..and the same outcome. All im saying is there might be another 2004 game.

Reasons why Milan will score more than 13..

Marion Co scored 13 in the Semi's against Alcoa in a 10-7 Halftime Score. They didn't score but 7 in the Quarterfinals Whole Game. One of Marion's scores was a six play 80 yard drive? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Sounds skeptical.

Milan hasn't scored less than 24 but once. 17 in a rain storm 2nd round. Otherwise they average around 40 PPG.

Most of all. This whole talk about how Alcoa's defense "is the best". "Can't score more than 13". No 2A team can run over Alcoa? I heard this same talk in 2004. "Only Maryville can beat Alcoa". "Alcoa has killed every other 2A team". Huntingdon-Alcoa. Huntingdon scored 41 Points on Alcoa. More than the 31 Maryville scored on you. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

If you haven't seen Milan, then be in denial all you want. Milan will come to play. They are no strangers to State Championships.

We all know how good Maryville is. Milan finally has a winning season and think they can beat anyone.

Just take a look at espn. They are #6 in the nation.

Looks to me you are dealing with last years results? Between tropical storms and tornadoes, I don't guess our poor little Bulldogs stand a chance. Hopefully we will show up by game time. Gonna be a good one.

I wouldn't doubt something you haven't witnessed.

I have the upmost respect for Alcoa's football success. Milan knows where they stand.

Alcoa is use to seeing Goodpasture..and the same outcome. All im saying is there might be another 2004 game.

Milan hasn't scored less than 24 but once. 17 in a rain storm 2nd round. otherwise they average around 40 PPG.

Most of all. This whole talk about how Alcoa's defense "is the best". "Can't score more than 13". No 2A team can run over Alcoa? I heard this same talk in 2004. "Only Maryville can beat Alcoa". "Alcoa has killed every other 2A team". Huntingdon-Alcoa. Huntingdon scored 41 Points on Alcoa. More than the 31 Maryville scored on you. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

If you haven't seen Milan, then be in denial all you want. Milan will come to play. They are no strangers to State Championships.

Milans Avg Points per game: 44.0

Alcoas Average Pts per game: 42.4

Avg Opponents pt per game

Alcoa :4.3

Milan: 15.2

Our Defense i think is among the top 5 in the state , they will be the key in this win , and 5th consecutive gold ball

State Championships:

Alcoa:77,78,79,89,00,04,05,06,07

Milan: 71,77,98,99

Were not strangers to State Championships either /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />