Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

You give this BCsportsfan too much credit. I think he is in high school. His parents probably don't even realize that he is getting on the internet.

Hufstedler02, I am old enough to buy a plus Membership from CoachT who provides us with a great site to discuss Tennessee High School football. Unlike some "freeloaders" that post over four hundred times without flipping one coin.

My membership is paid up through 2012, how about you showing some respect to Coach T?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hufstedler02, I am old enough to buy a plus Membership from CoachT who provides us with a great site to discuss Tennessee High School football. Unlike some "freeloaders" that post over four hundred times without flipping one coin.

My membership is paid up through 2012, how about you showing some respect to Coach T?

Coacht is free, if he gets money out of you that is your problem not anybody else's. Bragging is not cool, who knows why you are arguing with a high schooler. Maybe you get a kick out of it.

Alcoa wins by 2 td's...

You seem pretty confident in that statement /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Why shouldn't he be? If our defense limits an offense like Maryville, who looks like a college offense when running their plays , to 20 points than I think he like many other Alcoa fans are confident that our boys can hold Milan to less than twenty.

Rankinated, haha since when has Darryl Warren been our main back? He's got a world of potential but our main backs are Jaron Toney, Cameron Foster, and our super-sized sophmore FB Taharin Tyson. IMO, Darryl should be moved to WR or TE, we've got plenty of capable backs, his talent needs to be on the field more though.

Milan played Camden and USJ at the time they were both ranked in the top 10 in the state.

"Week" football rope??? I've never heard that term. Could you elaborate for me? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"Were" top 10 2A schools........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Surely Milan has tougher teams than that!

Week......weak.........And you've NEVER misspelled a word? If that's the best come back you, STALLONE as, you are in for a Lonnngggggg WEAK! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

"Get out of there Rocky............he going to beat you down!"

Actually, if you are going by records then Wartburg was the worst team you played. They only won 1 game. BTW doubled them. lol

OK, huf your right Wartburg worst, BTW second worst. BUT, Neither scored on Alcoa...........BTW put 18 on you all! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Also, those 18 points were in 2 games. You make it sound like that happened in 1. In the 1st game, you guys scored 5 more than we did. We also gave up 6 on D. So what.

Yea, but 12 points in a play-off game? Come on............Jackson Christian scored 28?? AlSo a play-off game?

Just FACTS. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

OK, huf your right Wartburg worst, BTW second worst. BUT, Neither scored on Alcoa...........BTW put 18 on you all! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ON OUR 2ND STRING! No one is sitting here saying in the next couple years we're gonna be awesome...we're talking THIS YEAR!

By the way...it's OPINION....not option. Get off coach T and go study!

You have all this big bad talk...yet I don't see you on the sidelines on Friday nights.....

Hm...guess YOU couldn't hack it with the big boys

lets talk about Alcoa's really tough schedule.......

Spring Hill 2-8.................their two wins Mont. Central...0-10 Creek Wood.....1-9

Booker T 2-8................. "

Whartburg 1-9.................please

Oliver Springs 2-9.........Oliver Springs had a one-legged kicker

Sweetwater 4-6

Rockwood 4-6

Loudon 8-5

CAK 7-5

Alcoa's notion that Marion County would beat Milan.

Teams that Marion Cty beat were a combined 27-56

But Marion County did beat a very talented Taft Youth Center......what is that, a reform school

You seem pretty confident in that statement /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Just FACTs......no confident's..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Alcoa gave up 61 points in 14 games...........20 points of that to Nationally ranked Maryville.

Milan gave up 211 points to avg. 2A teams.............

How confident are you? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Coacht is free, if he gets money out of you that is your problem not anybody else's. Bragging is not cool, who knows why you are arguing with a high schooler. Maybe you get a kick out of it.

Alcoa wins by 2 td's...

Oh the "freeloaders" unite............ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ON OUR 2ND STRING! No one is sitting here saying in the next couple years we're gonna be awesome...we're talking THIS YEAR!

By the way...it's OPINION....not option. Get off coach T and go study!

You have all this big bad talk...yet I don't see you on the sidelines on Friday nights.....

Hm...guess YOU couldn't hack it with the big boys

Good lord.......you think Milan's the ONLY team to play 2nd, 3rd and even freshman against BTW? I know for FACT Alcoa did........go look at he stats. Alcoa had Freshman scoring and playing in that game. AND they STILL could not score. Alcoa has built big time depth by doing this. If your 2nd or 3rd team let BTW score.......then that tells me Milan does not have the depth to play 4 quarters of football with Alcoa.

I bet you wear a helmet for sure BULLDawgGirl03! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />