4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz to Hillsboro on the win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But lets take nothing away from Maryville, record speaks for itself along w/ class /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Both teams are winners by simply making the championship game

Basically about 3 hours..

Are you sure about that? I'd double check. It could have been under three hours like say............... two hours thirty minutes and twenty two seconds and you could have belittled it down a tad more. Do the extra work! It could pay dividends for you. As earth shattering as this post was and most importantly as absolutely brilliant as it made you look it could have been that much better!

actually 21 hours but who is counting?

Only the obssessed ML; only the obssessed.

Great. Good for Alcoa. Why don't you take that junk down to the 2A thread where it matters and we'll see you on the field next year to remind you why it's such a stretch for you to find a "victory" over us to savor.

CONGRATS TO HILLSBORO ON A GREAT WIN. As for next year PAPA, can't wait. Go ahead and start your talking.

What about 2001, 2002, and 2006?

HHS has different (and I believe better) coaching than in 2001 and 2002 and a more unified team than in 2006.

Maryville has some different players starting for them than 2006 and HHS has some different players starting for them too.

All history says is that Maryville beat HHS in 2001, 2002, and 2006. I guess the good thing for HHS is this is 2008 and things could turn out a little differently. We'll find out on saturday in Murfreesboro.

Don't start bashing the old staff! They were every bit as good as our staff now. We happen to have more team speed than the 2001-2003 teams. I think we could have won this game with either bunch of coaches. I'm proud to have played for both.

The only thing I'm a bit annoyed about the game is that he did not get defensive MVP. Like I have said before, that is a COMPLETELY different game without him coming off the corner.

Didn't realize he was THAT fast. Wow. Maybe 2 inches too short to play LB at the 1-A level, but I could see a 1-A team pick him up as a fullback. But if he wants to play LB it'd probably be at the 1-AA level.

5"11 is not too short to play LB at the DI level. Can you say Zach Thomas?(NFL)

you wont be so happy when it all sets in ... lololol hillsboro fans ?? what who do you think you been chaten with all week? man that was funny ..a kick in there rear and its ova!! goodluck!!! oh wait to late!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I knew It was just a matter of time till our old buddy Boski showed up ! Yes , I am a happy camper , why shouldn't I be ? Maryville played a great team down to the wire in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year .... where was your team at ? I believe we have something in common this year , we got L's branded on our behinds by the same team ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />