Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Not really sure what "GEENBACK'S are...I dont want JB to lay down...I want them to play their best game and then when we still beat them by 21 I want to hear what you got to say...JB will be the one who is in shock...look on the bright side you still get a SILVER ball...

well it sure is not what yall growing in that cave yall have over there, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and no i want have a silver ball jb might but i want and then again tc might have a silver ball also,,,,,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenbacks would b a cnote it will b determined next friday around5:45 to 6:00who gets gold and who gets silver till b/s all u want but rememberit aint over till the fat lady sings and the clock stricks 0:00 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know what GREENBACK'S are but NEVER heard of "GEENBACK'S" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...no b/s coming from this mouth just the truth...and sometimes the truth hurts /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ...

Guest Shocker0

"STOP THE RUN" That's Genius why didn't Oneida think of that, Shocker I don't know why you are not the defensive cord. for the titans that was deep

and by the way along with there 6 state titles they have 3 state runner-ups trophies 73, 74, 75

Jo B. Yes we'll be in 2 A next year but the sad realty is We're still in 1 A for one more week.....

May the Best team WIN

Easier said than done. That's what you gotta do, and if you don't, you'll lose, BIG

well it sure is not what yall growing in that cave yall have over there, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and no i want have a silver ball jb might but i want and then again tc might have a silver ball also,,,,,

We do produce alot of things in TC haha...One being a football team that is going to dominate JB from the beginning to the end next Friday...

alright rambo i mean snoball u kicked us out of the nest now its our time to fly but we would never bite the hand that feeds us will let u celebrate with us friday dog.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

who's rambo, that happened to me... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

2nd place and a silver ball, is something to celebrate! hehehe...

probably someone who was dislexic.

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead?"

a lazy one with a head start,

How did a fool and his money get together?

and

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

We do produce alot of things in TC haha...One being a football team that is going to dominate JB from the beginning to the end next Friday...

It will be a good game right up to kick off time.LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It will be a good game right up to kick off time.LOL

smack, i don't even think i'm going to watch this game, i'm going to go to the boro and just walk around amongst the joe burns fans and let their women pay me for kisses, $20 for the cheek, $50 for the lips, and a sweet c note for the "french" connection. i'll have a longer line than the concession stand by the end of the first quarter!! those ceder hill girls will be climbing over each other to get to the ole snoball!!! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

smack, i don't even think i'm going to watch this game, i'm going to go to the boro and just walk around amongst the joe burns fans and let their women pay me for kisses, $20 for the cheek, $50 for the lips, and a sweet c note for the "french" connection. i'll have a longer line than the concession stand by the end of the first quarter!! those ceder hill girls will be climbing over each other to get to the ole snoball!!! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

im not sure you want any jo byrns women!

im not sure you want any jo byrns women!

HA!!! you may be right, i may have to impliment a strict screening process.

Rule #1; your mustache can't be as thick as mine!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What time is the game ? I gotta go see this one.

Good luck JBS ! Do your job and rep the little guys !

You can drop that ball off in Bell Buckle since it's so close to

the Boro, Cedar Hill will be a long way to tote that shiney thang ...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO DEVILS !!!