Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Obviously!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no need to conform to societal norms. the generally accepted behavior exhibited by a so called "grown up" varies from culture to culture. therefore, i do not worry myself with rushing to conform to a system flooded with self-supporting egos. ill just let mine wander on the the brink of controversy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, how many times did you make it to the State, junior?

i made it to college ball. but thats an individual accomplishment based upon physical ability and mental sturdiness. how many class 1A football players made it to college ball in 06. i will go out on a limb and guess not very many. a handful at best. however, my success is testament to my coaches. nothing more. without them i would not have had the technique to play well, and therefore would have never been recognized. i had the same coach that the jbhs players have now and he is an AMAZING coach. that is how I know that size will not only fail to intimidate them but be their ally. he taught me the technique and mentality needed to beat bigger and better players. and it worked quite well. i have the utmost confidence in my coach and his players. im not saying that jb will win. to be honest the chances don't look that well. however, i do know that they will give their best and that is all anyone can ask out of them. i will be proud of them regardless the outcome.

And, how many times did you make it to the State, junior?

i watched TC play at state in 05 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> does that count! lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

the only experience we had where we couldn't help but score was in 05 when i was a junior. we were playing nashville christian i think and we scored 35 in about 6 minuites. then we put in the freshmen and they scored. then coach would punt right when we got the ball and try 50 yard field goals and stuff like that. even gave them the chance to score sometimes by downing it on fourth down to give them the ball in our territory. he just gave them every chance to make it a close game. it was great experience for our punter though. his in game punt average went up by 10 yards after that game. so it wasn't completely useless.

A question must be asked of the team you "gave" these chances. Did they feel respected by your team or pitied by your team. Weren't you saying "We are so much better than you that we don't even have to try and we can beat you." I believe that the attempt to make it a close game by purposely turning the ball over was much more disrespectful then playing the game properly. I was at that RBS game. There was no joy in the coaches after that game, no calculated sending a message. There was some satisfaction for the RBS team when they made a good play and they made several. They knew that, for that play, they had out performed a good team. No one gave them that, they earned it

no need to conform to societal norms. the generally accepted behavior exhibited by a so called "grown up" varies from culture to culture. therefore, i do not worry myself with rushing to conform to a system flooded with self-supporting egos. ill just let mine wander on the the brink of controversy.

That is a wonderful essence of awareness you have established there Mr. CPR4u naturally acheiving growth and wisdom through the slowness of passing time.And when you arrive at your unadultrated destination you with no doubt will know the enevitable and that is THE JACKETS will have to employ a survey crew to tally up the yardage they will have trodden upon the Devils come Fri eve. Now there is a little something for you to ponder as you wander /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i made it to college ball. but thats an individual accomplishment based upon physical ability and mental sturdiness. how many class 1A football players made it to college ball in 06. i will go out on a limb and guess not very many. a handful at best. however, my success is testament to my coaches. nothing more. without them i would not have had the technique to play well, and therefore would have never been recognized. i had the same coach that the jbhs players have now and he is an AMAZING coach. that is how I know that size will not only fail to intimidate them but be their ally. he taught me the technique and mentality needed to beat bigger and better players. and it worked quite well. i have the utmost confidence in my coach and his players. im not saying that jb will win. to be honest the chances don't look that well. however, i do know that they will give their best and that is all anyone can ask out of them. i will be proud of them regardless the outcome.

i watched TC play at state in 05 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> does that count! lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Where do you play at?

the only experience we had where we couldn't help but score was in 05 when i was a junior. we were playing nashville christian i think and we scored 35 in about 6 minuites. then we put in the freshmen and they scored. then coach would punt right when we got the ball and try 50 yard field goals and stuff like that. even gave them the chance to score sometimes by downing it on fourth down to give them the ball in our territory. he just gave them every chance to make it a close game. it was great experience for our punter though. his in game punt average went up by 10 yards after that game. so it wasn't completely useless.

A question must be asked of the team you "gave" these chances. Did they feel respected by your team or pitied by your team. Weren't you saying "We are so much better than you that we don't even have to try and we can beat you." I believe that the attempt to make it a close game by purposely turning the ball over was much more disrespectful then playing the game properly. I was at that RBS game. There was no joy in the coaches after that game, no calculated sending a message. There was some satisfaction for the RBS team when they made a good play and they made several. They knew that, for that play, they had out performed a good team. No one gave them that, they earned it

once again. it is a matter of opinion and mine is no better than yours and vice versa. no one wins in a situation like that. there is no right answer. you like organic chemistry so i will use a parallel. the use of benzene in everyday products. is it right or wrong. it is known to be a genetic mutagen due to its similarity to the geometric formations of nucleic base pairs. is the damage permanent...probably not, yet it is still harmful. if you don't use it you take away products like plastics and other items essential to modern culture, but if you do then there is a powerful mutagen that you are exposed to day in and day out. your darned if you do and your darned if you don't.

That is a wonderful essence of awareness you have established there Mr. CPR4u naturally acheiving growth and wisdom through the slowness of passing time.And when you arrive at your unadultrated destination you with no doubt will know the enevitable and that is THE JACKETS will have to employ a survey crew to tally up the yardage they will have trodden upon the Devils come Fri eve. Now there is a little something for you to ponder as you wander /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha! nice! the old english touch made it worth the read. yet the intellect was less than stimulating. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

once again. it is a matter of opinion and mine is no better than yours and vice versa. no one wins in a situation like that. there is no right answer. you like organic chemistry so i will use a parallel. the use of benzene in everyday products. is it right or wrong. it is known to be a genetic mutagen due to its similarity to the geometric formations of nucleic base pairs. is the damage permanent...probably not, yet it is still harmful. if you don't use it you take away products like plastics and other items essential to modern culture, but if you do then there is a powerful mutagen that you are exposed to day in and day out. your darned if you do and your darned if you don't.

haha! nice! the old english touch made it worth the read. yet the intellect was less than stimulating. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

May I suggest a steaming cup of earl grey.

Well, just been catching up on the thread and haven't really post too much this week. First I would like to congradulate JB on finally making it to the big show. You've been so close in the past, just soak it all in. It is truely a wonderful experience that will never be forgotten. I appreciate all the respect given to us earlier in the thread.

Should be a great game. Both teams have excellent defenses, so it should be low scoring. I will say the same thing I said in Oneida last week, "if JB is better than the last (two) team(s) we've faced, we're in trouble."

My one question is this... CPR4U, how can you get on another thread and say Alcoa is going to win because they are Alcoa, but when an outsider from TC/JB gets on here and say the same thing about us, you get offended? History plays a role, like it or not.

As far as the driver goes, I just got it in me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good post dude /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />