Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Can anyone tell me if this game will be televised "over-the air" or is it just available via cable?

I live so far back in the sticks down here in Wartrace (Go Cascade, Go Jo Byrns) that the cable doesn't go by my house so all I have is an antenna. The good news is that I can pick up lots of channels up here on top of this hill so if it is available on any "over-the -air" channel I can probably get it.

Someone help me out here.... thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me if this game will be televised "over-the air" or is it just available via cable?

I live so far back in the sticks down here in Wartrace (Go Cascade, Go Jo Byrns) that the cable doesn't go by my house so all I have is an antenna. The good news is that I can pick up lots of channels up here on top of this hill so if it is available on any "over-the -air" channel I can probably get it.

If you look back a few pages, the info is there. It seems that the game is not being broadcast over the airwaves, only on cable or pay per view. Can listen over the net on WTNK.com

comcast only im told

Lets go Jackets, time to bring home the gold (again) to Trousdale County where it belongs. Don't let anyone keep this from you. Play every snap hard, make every hit hard, and block till the whistle blows. Show these people what you are made of and why Trousdale County Football is where it is. Show them we don't overlook opponents, that we come prepared and leave it on the field. Trousdale County is behind you Jackets, do your best like we know you will, and finish off a great season (again).

DEBIL MEAT HUH WELL HERE IN ABOUT 7 HOUR'S AND 45 MIN YOU GONNA GET ALL THE DEBIL MEAT YOU WANT ALL YA GOTTA DO IT TAKE IT ,,,,BUT MY FRIEND THAT IS NOT GONNA BE A EASY TASK I PROMISE YA THAT,,,,WE GONNA BE PLUCKING A FEW WING'S OFF THE BACK'S OF THOSE JACKET'S TO SLOW THEM DOWN /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

logger........glad you finally lernt how to spell......debil /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well boys an girls......I just got the bad news about 30 min ago.

Ford is out for the year.

We may be sunk, man....he was the heart of our defence /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

i wouldn't worry about it. truly great teams thrive in adversity. so if TC is great they will play just as good without him.

Since pictures seem to be the theme of the day I thought I would dig one up of what the JB fans will look like after the game Friday night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hay Ray......found this a few post back , seen where you got the fan name wrong an corrected it for you. No need to thank me , it is and always will be a pleasure to help my fellow posters out.