Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Depends on your definition of blown out...14-21 points should be about right...

You may be right, we will see. ? I felt the had less talent as a whole than their last three opponents, but they came out and kicked all 3 of them in the rear-end. ? I'm not saying there isn't talent on the team, but it isn't even close to their teams in past years. ? The man knows how to get his team ready to play and how to make them believe in themselves. ? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ole muff is finally back,bad news for the Red Devils.

Trousdale Co.28

Jo Byrns 14.

And I will turn out the lights when I come through Trousdale Co.

this DOES NOT bode well for the debils!!!

Snoball.... the muffin man has spoken!

1...2...3... i'm a jacket, i'm a jacket, i'm here to stay!!!

AINT NOBODY GONNA RUN ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck TC from Hog-Eye

well this game is only 2 hours away jo byrns seniors this is the last time you will play football play every play like its your last cause win or lose this is your last game so why not win a state championship that you will remember for the rest of your life along with that big ol ring to prove to ppl what you have accomplished go get em im sure trousdale county is getting a lil bit scared when they see them red devils come out onto the field but there is no hiding boys cause them devils there to get yall!

It oughta be a game with two teams full of "stout little country boys." It's the way football should be played. I bet the TC and JB communities will be ghost towns tonight. Good luck to all. Congrats and thanks for playing football they way it was meant to be played, with HEART and DESIRE!

just because they beat sp automatically their going to whoop on little jb /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

we know JB is not little. yellow jackets are little, but you dont want a swarm of them no matter hoe big you are. And they will be swarming!!