OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL 2008

bipbopzot

We need to schedule a game every year with a team from region 4 to see what we need to improve on... They have shown us and every one else that reg.4 is very good. why not go play the best... This will help us next year and years to come in the play-offs....

That is a VERY good idea. At least that way the way Region 4 plays would not come as a total surprise.

I also think y'all need to schedule either Baylor or McCallie, if for nothing else the lack of travel expense and a good gate every other year. Somebody needs to point that out to whoever insists on NOT playing them in football.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to #36 for being selected Mr Football lineman of the year in 5A. I know he would rather be preparing to play this Saturday, but he was a force all year.

On another note saw that Smyrna is looking for games. Murfreesboro is not too far to travel, just a little longer than the drive to Farragut. That would be a great test and give us that Region 4 expierence we need to get over the hump. Probably won't happen though.

Go Owls

First I would like to say congrats to Ooltewah on a great season. Congrats to #36 Jacquez Smith for winning lineman of the year for 2008 and hope you have a wonderful senior year without any injuries. You are special kid and it has been a joy to watch you play this year. Even thou Farragut and Ooltewah will not play each other next year unless in the playoff I will keep a watch on how you and the Owl's will do next year because it could be a special one for you guys. Good luck and best of wish to you guys.

P.S. I always had a wonderful time coming down to Owl country to watch a Farragut and Ooltewah game. Wonderful fans and a great high school football atmosphere down there.

First I would like to say congrats to Ooltewah on a great season. Congrats to #36 Jacquez Smith for winning lineman of the year for 2008 and hope you have a wonderful senior year without any injuries. You are special kid and it has been a joy to watch you play this year. Even thou Farragut and Ooltewah will not play each other next year unless in the playoff I will keep a watch on how you and the Owl's will do next year because it could be a special one for you guys. Good luck and best of wish to you guys.

P.S. I always had a wonderful time coming down to Owl country to watch a Farragut and Ooltewah game. Wonderful fans and a great high school football atmosphere down there.

THANK-YOU,great teams,great games....great rivarly.good-luck to the ADs

Who will take over for Polk at RB next year. Would there be any chance the Freshman Johnathan Parker (JP) could get playing time, maybe start next year. I coached him growing up and know how good he is. I think he had a pretty successfull season this year as a freshman. Anyone have any thoughts?

No shot at all.......to much baggage,right now.