Any word on the Macon Co. coaching search?

LeatherBalls

this group, that group, the groupers swimming in long creek. john lennon said it best, "imagine all the people, living life as one." you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it's so overwelmingly sad that lil small minded people put themselves and their ego's over the kids. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

it's shameless, i hope karma kicks them in the teeth. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You have not a clue whats happen over the years, but yet you voice your opinion, like you know it all because, you come from a winning trad. that you had nothing to do with. WALK A COUNTRY MILE ON A ROCKY ROAD WITH US, WITH NO SHOES ON and tell me your opinion then. Could care less what you have to say, cause you don't know a third of our problem. Its not fans, its not parents, Its our leaders, The same old ones get their chance, over and over to stick their nose in and have a say and mess it up and then blame someone else. this has happen over and over and over and over. Same ones, same influence, same story and they still want their nose in it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this group, that group, the groupers swimming in long creek. john lennon said it best, "imagine all the people, living life as one." you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it's so overwelmingly sad that lil small minded people put themselves and their ego's over the kids. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

it's shameless, i hope karma kicks them in the teeth. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I could careless if they hired that caveman off the Geico commericals as long as our boys have the best opportunity to win not only on friday nights but when they get older an have a family. What us here in Macon county should be shooting for someone who is ready to come here an start a new an start a long standing trust of his players an the entire community not just one group. If we all would pull together an support the coach an dont cause a distraction I have no doubt we can win again and reach the play-offs, but this will never happen if we dont put aside our diffrences for the best of this program. Anyways as always good day to all and be safe this New Years Eve Night

You have not a clue whats happen over the years, but yet you voice your opinion, like you know it all because, you come from a winning trad. that you had nothing to do with. WALK A COUNTRY MILE ON A ROCKY ROAD WITH US, WITH NO SHOES ON and tell me your opinion then. Could care less what you have to say, cause you don't know a third of our problem. Its not fans, its not parents, Its our leaders, The same old ones get their chance, over and over to stick their nose in and have a say and mess it up and then blame someone else. this has happen over and over and over and over. Same ones, same influence, same story and they still want their nose in it.

Your right! Same soup, Same bowl, Same spoon, Same napkin,at the same table.

i'm with you man, i know how things are up there. i've got friends that played there and they told me EVERYTHING!! i want the kids to get the same chance to succeed as others. don't blame me for where i was raised and i can assure you that i put in my time at the creekbank, got the gold to prove it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i'm with you man, i know how things are up there. i've got friends that played there and they told me EVERYTHING!! i want the kids to get the same chance to succeed as others. don't blame me for where i was raised and i can assure you that i put in my time at the creekbank, got the gold to prove it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its cool and this was a nice come back.I RESPECT down ther more than you might think and you just showed me some class.

After reading 12 pages of moaning and complaining all I have got left to say is that it is commical to read everyones take on how it's this groups fault or that groups fault. It is time for the powers that be in Macon Co. to grab the boot straps and pull them up and get this problem fixed and quit making excuses. We can win we always could win, Pat dyer and Co. proved that. We just need to hire a coach give him complete control of the program from peewee on up and let him do his thing. All of this talk about how this group and that group have held us back, need to get out of the way and let a new coach take charge and make it happen. It does not matter if they were a top name assistant or a proven head coach just hire them give them control and get the he__ out of the way. The biggest problem that we have in Lafayette is the preception that we have no clue of what we are doing. Just hire the Coach and get out of his way. It really should not be that hard.

Really, look at what we have here. We are a community that has the ability to rally around a common theme or coach and give them every tool to be successful, but everyone on here is to busy blaming everyone else for all of our past problems. Make the decision get behind the man and watch success happen. It's not that hard!

I just heard a bit of news.......I heard they are down to two.

One is a former and current Tiger and the other is from right down Hwy. 10 south.

Hmmmmm! Could get interesting. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

So its down to Coach Dean and who??