Lets See How Many People Think This Is Possible

DrLove

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but thats not wat we r talkin about...we talking about an inbound catch, 2 dribbles, and a shot

I dont know what everybody is barking about. We all know this situation is perfectly legal

because Pat Summit did it to Rutgers.......... A good coach will do what ever it takes to win /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

But we all know it really isn't possible to inbound the ball, take a dribble or 2 and get the ball off in that amount of time. Come on. Either it was clock error or ref error, but it was an error. There are errors throughout the game though--after all refs and table workers are all human. It's just really noticeable when it happens this way. Be glad it wasn't a district or championship game. Move on and help your girls work so they won't be in that position at the end of a game again.

Have you noticed that all of these fans are the sour fans of SC. Sorry you lost to a SINGLE A team. Lets not mention how much you got out played the 2nd half. Just grow up and quit crying about the calls. That is what all of those weirdos do in Dover is cry when it doesnt go the right way. Easy way to get out of it is blame others. Not just take the stand and say you got beat!!!I guess there isnt anything better else to do in Dover... well i guess you can hunt. grow up..tired of reading a thred from 4 days ago that doesnt mean anything.

How much time did Christian Laettner have when Duke beat KY in 1992. That was pretty much a catch fake-dribble-shoot move.

Looked it up....

....he did it in 7.2 seconds.

It was #one in the top ten all time buzzer beaters.... for those of you who are too young to remember.....akkhem. You should look it up.

Have you noticed that all of these fans are the sour fans of SC. Sorry you lost to a SINGLE A team. Lets not mention how much you got out played the 2nd half. Just grow up and quit crying about the calls. That is what all of those weirdos do in Dover is cry when it doesnt go the right way. Easy way to get out of it is blame others. Not just take the stand and say you got beat!!!I guess there isnt anything better else to do in Dover... well i guess you can hunt. grow up..tired of reading a thred from 4 days ago that doesnt mean anything.

I have seen a tape of the game, clock starts as soon as the ball touches the HC players hands, she shoots with appx .3 left, shot is good, clock started. Quit your crying SC, considering the intentional fouls i saw in the tape that SC got away with, pushes, an elbow in the nose, slinging girls to the floor, I think yall could of lost by a whole lot more if it all had been called........

O and by the way, one of the refs is originally from houston county

and the ref that called the shot good works in Stewart County....... your point???????