Upperman vs Smith County

Cheeze

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im setting the Over/Under for "TOTAL NUMBER OF BLOCKED SHOTS" in this game at 25.

That is the total by both teams, combined. Is there anyone out there that actually thinks it will be UNDER??

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't know if it will be that many. I'm not sure either team wants to test the paint that much. Hope meeting goes ok and maybe you can stop by game on the way home.

Don't know if it will be that many. I'm not sure either team wants to test the paint that much. Hope meeting goes ok and maybe you can stop by game on the way home.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Im certainly going to give it all I have to get there.

Has KDyer hit her first 3 pointer of the year yet? If not, this may be the game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

upperman too many weapons guards will have big night shooting ball inside game will be about even but upperman will doninate with their speed and ability to score from all positions

While I am aware of the 6'8" player at Smith but i'm waiting on someone to post that she has begun to reach her potential with he coaching there. I see box scores that are lopsided with her stats not many wins. That does not make a player. it makes a losing school with a potentially great player. Yes I saw her last year and marvelled at her size but expected her technicals to be better against good teams. No I'm not degradiing this player but admire her and hope her coach can help her improve her technicals and footwork more.

The same is for a player or more that great potential in two sports at Ravenwood. It would be great to see that matchup. Here is a 6'5" player that certainly is a leaper and a good athlete in Volleyball and Basketball and likely can pick her sport. Post coaching and a coaching change might not be the best in Basketball and Volleyball is not even close to potential. Something is to be said about finding appropriate coaching for players with exceptional skills or maybe someone thinks the appropriate coach is there. One should try to evaluate the skill levels of those in that catagory and see what improvement is being seen.

While I am aware of the 6'8" player at Smith but i'm waiting on someone to post that she has begun to reach her potential with he coaching there. I see box scores that are lopsided with her stats not many wins. That does not make a player. it makes a losing school with a potentially great player. Yes I saw her last year and marvelled at her size but expected her technicals to be better against good teams. No I'm not degradiing this player but admire her and hope her coach can help her improve her technicals and footwork more.

The same is for a player or more that great potential in two sports at Ravenwood. It would be great to see that matchup. Here is a 6'5" player that certainly is a leaper and a good athlete in Volleyball and Basketball and likely can pick her sport. Post coaching and a coaching change might not be the best in Basketball and Volleyball is not even close to potential. Something is to be said about finding appropriate coaching for players with exceptional skills or maybe someone thinks the appropriate coach is there. One should try to evaluate the skill levels of those in that catagory and see what improvement is being seen.

SC has not had a losing season is several years. They are 5-2 this year. What's the deal with the coaching questions?