Tavarres Jefferson - Ensworth

John Jenkins - SC

Dunn kid - LA

SECOND TEAM

Micheal Young - Franklin

Emanuel Andrews - Shelbyville

Miles A.A. kid - Ensworth

Arron Puckett - White Co

Smartest post on the entire board. Clemmons from MJ is a beast though.

There is a kid from Riverdale...Craig may be his name. 6'7 freshmen post. This kid is going to be unbelievable. He needs to get out of the hole of rutherford county (Riverdale) and get to Oakland or Siegel so he can get somewhere and be seen.

Smartest post on the entire board. Clemmons from MJ is a beast though.

There is a kid from Riverdale...Craig may be his name. 6'7 freshmen post. This kid is going to be unbelievable. He needs to get out of the hole of rutherford county (Riverdale) and get to Oakland or Siegel so he can get somewhere and be seen.

It does not matter where you play. If you are good enough for college, you will get noticed.

It does not matter where you play. If you are good enough for college, you will get noticed.

To a certain extent you are correct. But a coach can go a long way in getting his players noticed. By the way I thought the Carlson kid from Oakland a couple of years ago was pretty good...but I think I saw him washing cars a while back. Guess the almighty King should have helped him out. Did Epps or Moppins go anywhere? Don't get me wrong they weren't D1, but they could have gotten their college paid for. No help from John Wooden I guess lol.