11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, don't see IndyEagle on here anymore?????

Wonder why?

Brentwood/Franklin

Can Franklin get revenge?

I think Franklin will win a close game. They have a great defensive team and I don't think Brentwood has enough to beat them 3 times in a row. Brentwood was fortunate to win the first 2 and they will not be able to do it again. Hopefully it will be a great game.

I think Franklin will win a close game. They have a great defensive team and I don't think Brentwood has enough to beat them 3 times in a row. Brentwood was fortunate to win the first 2 and they will not be able to do it again. Hopefully it will be a great game.

You may be right about beating Franklin 3 times in a row, but please enlighten us as to how Brentwood was "fortunate" to win the first two.

You may be right about beating Franklin 3 times in a row, but please enlighten us as to how Brentwood was "fortunate" to win the first two.

As a franklin fan, I was very impressed with brentwoods last 2 victories over franklin. I do not feel brentwood was fortunate, they just flat out played better and beat the rebels. Round 3 should be fun, with a number 1 region seed on the line.

IndyEagle isn't on here because first of all he has nothing to say because he doesn't go to IHS. I thought you smart adults who know everything about 11-AAA basketball would get it eventually.

You are an idiot, I go to IHS. There is no reason to think I don't. The reason I haven't said anything is that our season is done. We lost, we choked. Not much more to say, except I am a fan of whoever the Rebels are playing. Because Packman, I am a true fan, who hates our rival.

I see Brentwood winning tomorrow night. They are the better team with the better coach.

You are an idiot, I go to IHS. There is no reason to think I don't. The reason I haven't said anything is that our season is done. We lost, we choked. Not much more to say, except I am a fan of whoever the Rebels are playing. Because Packman, I am a true fan, who hates our rival.

I see Brentwood winning tomorrow night. They are the better team with the better coach.

Hey little boy, you're not our rival. Brentwood is our rival. You're not a rival until you beat us at least one time in a season. Yeah King's a better coach. Until King can win 5 straight districts season champioships, and win 20+ games a year for 6 years, he is not the better coach.

Now brush your teeth and go to bed

Hey little boy, you're not our rival. Brentwood is our rival. You're not a rival until you beat us at least one time in a season. Yeah King's a better coach. Until King can win 5 straight districts season champioships, and win 20+ games a year for 6 years, he is not the better coach.

Now brush your teeth and go to bed

I know I am little to your fat lard butt. Go ask students at Franklin who they hate more and they will say Indy. We can't stand the stuck up kids on Hillsboro Road. That's why tonight you are going to lose and Brentwood will do something this year that Franklin has not and that is win the regional championship. I am done with you and the rest of Franklin. I am done with basketball on too a real american sport.

I know I am little to your fat lard butt. Go ask students at Franklin who they hate more and they will say Indy. We can't stand the stuck up kids on Hillsboro Road. That's why tonight you are going to lose and Brentwood will do something this year that Franklin has not and that is win the regional championship. I am done with you and the rest of Franklin. I am done with basketball on too a real american sport.

as a franklin student i will say i hate brentwood much more than i hate independence... indy hasnt proven itself enough to become our rival.... although i think they are more our rival then centennial... but back to the game... i wasnt able to make it to the first two but i will be there tonight... expecting a good game since the last two were pretty close... i think we will pull it off... hopefully a last second half court bomb or something sweet like that

Obviously you are done with basketball; your team lost! It seems to me that you are jealous of Franklin.

Brentwood played great for a little over 3 quarters, but both times collapsed at the end.If the games would have been 2 minutes longer Franklin would have won. Looking for a great game tonight.

Brentwood 58 Franklin 51

Franklin led 30-20 at one point in the third.

At the end of 3, it was 32-27.

Brentwood then exploded hitting 8 threes in the 4th and the extra frame combined.

Krow hit 3 of them that got Brentwood rolling.

Franklin played solid D for three quarters but could not score down the stretch.

Both teams played hard, crowd was good, but Brentwood hit shots down then stretch and Franklin did not.

Franklin hosts McGavock Saturday

Brentwood hosts Glencliff