11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IndyEagle09: I think "soft" Haddix hit the game winner against you?

Mrs. Palin: Your spelling is great, I did not attend a collefe????

So sorry misspell blame my blackberry- so you didn't attend a college but blast indynation on his choice-

For record me Notre dame-

Hey indy brice and hid buddy will be there look into the franklin crowd all 11 of them they will be easy to spot as they are the two holding hands

IndyEagle09: I think "soft" Haddix hit the game winner against you?

Mrs. Palin: Your spelling is great, I did not attend a collefe????

So sorry misspell blame my blackberry- so you didn't attend a college but blast indynation on his choice-

For record me Notre dame-

Hey indy brice and hid buddy will be there look into the franklin crowd all 11 of them they will be easy to spot as they are the two holding hands

Man I take two days off and this place has turned into a mess. A little over 48 hours until the Indy Eagles drive up 31 onto Hillsboro Road and take their place atop the district standings. Indy will be well represented Tuesday night. The same can't be said about the Rebels. Their student sections has as much life as Larry King. Heck when Phillyfan and bricedrew are the team's biggest stalkers, I mean fans there is a problem. It will be a home game for Indy we will outnumber the Franklin fans.

Carden, Kellye and Co. are well prepared for this game. They know the task before them, and they will prove that Franklin is over rated.

I can't wait to see soft Haddix get tossed around down low. We know Young disappears in big games. Henry is a mediocre point guard at best and can't make his teammates better. Franklin just expects things to be handed to them. Well at Indy we know we must earn everything and we will continue that Tuesday night.

Wow Indy you just keep running your idiot mouth. Stalker? Where did that come from. You are unbelievable, just can't wait till Tuesday. That's all I want to say. Please bring your stupid comments about Haddix, Young and the boys after Tusday night. You have made them even more motivated. I would love to see who you really are. Probably a little punk with nerd glasses and wearing flood pants, with buggers hanging out your nose.

And yeah Indy has never earned anything because they are a "no basketball" playing school with a coach who can't coach.

Wow Indy you just keep running your idiot mouth. Stalker? Where did that come from. You are unbelievable, just can't wait till Tuesday. That's all I want to say. Please bring your stupid comments about Haddix, Young and the boys after Tusday night. You have made them even more motivated. I would love to see who you really are. Probably a little punk with nerd glasses and wearing flood pants, with buggers hanging out your nose.

And yeah Indy has never earned anything because they are a "no basketball" playing school with a coach who can't coach.

If I remember right Indy had a really good basketball team a couple of years ago with Kuchar and Co. So I would say Indy is a basketball school as well as an above average football school.

Franklin is still the best team in the district, however they can be beaten and have been. They just don't have the mentally tough leaders that they used to have such as D. Batt, Antonio, Derek Anderson, Jeff Barnes, etc.

It is about time people realize that Indy is the real deal! Indy is always the underdog and they have won more than they have lost. They do not have any big names like FHS or CHS but yet they make it a tough game everytime. This is primarily because a coach has trained players to not only play as a team but he has pushed them to be the absolute best they can be. Indy is fast becoming a basketball school to be taken seriously. They have a coach who knows the game and knows how to teach the game to the players. He and the players don't rely on one or two big names to "be the team".

Why do people have it out for Henrie?? Are they just jealous or what??

Well 04 - 05 they only had frosh and soph - in 2007 first senior class graduated-

Go find the overall Indy basbetball record all time I am sure you will be very surprised- yeah not to bad for a school 5 yrs old and a first Sr.class in 07.......

FHS been arond what 90 yrs how many state champs in basketball?????

Well 04 - 05 they only had frosh and soph - in 2007 first senior class graduated-

Go find the overall Indy basbetball record all time I am sure you will be very surprised- yeah not to bad for a school 5 yrs old and a first Sr.class in 07.......

FHS been arond what 90 yrs how many state champs in basketball?????

Mark my words, Independence will never, ever win a state championship in basketball. Ever. It just won't happen. Ever.