11-AAA Games and Predictions and Finals

tnballin59

don't be talking smack to redmachine thinking you know more about this basketball team or any IHS sports than he does. You probally have no idea who he is. And franklin didn't blow the district championship game. They lost to a better Hillsboro team that year. You're bringing shame to all IHS fans.

thank you packfan, there's no way you know more about sports at IHS than i do, let alone packfan, you just need to shut your mouth.. on a high note, Independence beat Brentwood 55-53 tonight

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lets see. Franklin coast tonight, Indy comes up with a big home win over Brentwood, Hillsboro squeaks by Ravenwood who seems to be playing much better and Centennial goes on the road and rolls past Overton.

Standings;

1. Franklin (2 losses)

2. Indy (2 losses, 1 to Franklin)

3. Brentwood (3 losses, 2 to Indy)

4. Hillsboro (3 losses)

5. Centennial (4 wins)

6. Overton (3 wins)

7. Ravenwood (2 wins)

8. Hillwood (1 win)

Franklin cruised passed Hillwood last night 76-46.

Michael Young led the way with 20 pts and James Haddix finished with 12.

Franklin nailed 8 threes on the evening which was nice to see from a fans standpoint. Maybe the "shooting slump" is over for the Rebels and they can get on a roll. Peyton Henry had 3 bombs and Young finished with 2 from beyond the arch.

The starters didn't play much in the 4th quarter and Franklin still won very easily. It looked like their defensive intensity was ramped up a few notches.

I heard some fans even tallking about it looked like the Rebels had some "life tonight".

For all the smack talk bashing the Rebels lately, remind me, who is in first place????

FRANKLIN

Franklin cruised passed Hillwood last night 76-46.

Michael Young led the way with 20 pts and James Haddix finished with 12.

Franklin nailed 8 threes on the evening which was nice to see from a fans standpoint. Maybe the "shooting slump" is over for the Rebels and they can get on a roll. Peyton Henry had 3 bombs and Young finished with 2 from beyond the arch.

The starters didn't play much in the 4th quarter and Franklin still won very easily. It looked like their defensive intensity was ramped up a few notches.

I heard some fans even tallking about it looked like the Rebels had some "life tonight".

For all the smack talk bashing the Rebels lately, remind me, who is in first place????

FRANKLIN

Franklin and INDEPENDENCE are in first. Go ahead and take your excellent shooting night against Hillwood!!! Cmon anyone in the district looks good against that bunch. Independence is playing great basketball lately and they will gain sole possession of first place when we drive up 31 to spank the Rebels. Glad to see Young and company can beat one of the worst teams in the state by 30. It's easy to play great defense when there is no doubt you are going to win. Put those mental midgest up against real competition and they fold. Henry can't handle big game situations, Haddix is not a physical body in the paint. The only real players on that team are Young and Miller-McLemore, the rest are SOFT. I told you two weeks ago that Independence was coming to the top of the standings and where are we. We are coming Franklin, you better get ready, maybe you guys may have a fan section or we will come take over the gym.

Our young guys are really coming together. I think they are going to be a tough out come february. Carden is providing great leadership throwing in 16. Great job tonight by the guys hitting their free throws down the stretch. Teichmann from Brentwood is the real deal. I would love to see him and Kelly go one on one.

Franklin and INDEPENDENCE are in first. Go ahead and take your excellent shooting night against Hillwood!!! Cmon anyone in the district looks good against that bunch. Independence is playing great basketball lately and they will gain sole possession of first place when we drive up 31 to spank the Rebels. Glad to see Young and company can beat one of the worst teams in the state by 30. It's easy to play great defense when there is no doubt you are going to win. Put those mental midgest up against real competition and they fold. Henry can't handle big game situations, Haddix is not a physical body in the paint. The only real players on that team are Young and Miller-McLemore, the rest are SOFT. I told you two weeks ago that Independence was coming to the top of the standings and where are we. We are coming Franklin, you better get ready, maybe you guys may have a fan section or we will come take over the gym.

Our young guys are really coming together. I think they are going to be a tough out come february. Carden is providing great leadership throwing in 16. Great job tonight by the guys hitting their free throws down the stretch. Teichmann from Brentwood is the real deal. I would love to see him and Kelly go one on one.

Another classy post by IndyEagle09......Your parents must be so proud of you!

I am pretty sure Franklin plays Ravenwood on Friday, so the Rebels will be thinking about that game for now, but thanks for the extra motivation genious!

Question, how many district titles do you have?

Another classy post by IndyEagle09......Your parents must be so proud of you!

I am pretty sure Franklin plays Ravenwood on Friday, so the Rebels will be thinking about that game for now, but thanks for the extra motivation genious!

Question, how many district titles do you have?

No one cares about the past. That isn't going to help any team this season. The Independence team realizes this is a year they could make history as a team and that is all that the guys are worrying about. Man you Franklin fans are so sensitive. And BTW my parents are really proud of me for gaining admittance into one of the best schools in the country this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No one cares about the past. That isn't going to help any team this season. The Independence team realizes this is a year they could make history as a team and that is all that the guys are worrying about. Man you Franklin fans are so sensitive. And BTW my parents are really proud of me for gaining admittance into one of the best schools in the country this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting accepted to South Western Pulaski State Tech is not that big of a deal.

indyfan09,

There really is no reason for you to post on here anymore, nobody respects what you say, or even really reads them because they're so amazingly stupid, even people from your own school hate you. What school did you get into, Motlow State?

Come on guys, be easy about his continuing education. ITT Technical Institute is a fine institution for higher learning.

Hey bozo, thanks for the added motivation. You just keep throwing gas on the fire don't you? I'm sure Coach Henri and Blake and the boys will really appreciate what you are doing.

GREAT JOB!!! Is 09 your IQ?

Hey Crony; come up with your starting five, love to see it....

I'm just a messenger. You need to listen closely.

Great game for the Rebels! They seem to be playing more like they want to win! If they pull together and have confidence in each other, they can go all the way!

It doesn't hurt to light a fire if you know what I mean...