William Blount 2009

tpoole12

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see you joined today and have two post????? I don't believe for one second you are a rebel fan. I think it is clear where you are from and 'who' is pulling your strings. The only thing I can't dispute is if you had a cousin that played or not. Every thing else in your post is complete hog wash. Straight out lies. Go ahead call the school and see what "everyone" has to say about him, I dare you. Then YOU can get back on here and apologize about running off at the mouth about something you know nothing about. First of all he let NO ONE down, he stood up for the right thing, those kids and doing things the right way. If he let everyone down how come all but about two of the kids quit the team when he stood up for them? Those kids sure didn't stand up for the coach that really started the whole mess. I will tell you this also, there is not anyone at that school who was there when he was there that wouldn't love to have him back. Nothing happened at his job in Alabama a high school that plays on ESPN, one of the premier football schools in the entire state of Alabama. He still has a home in the area and his family loved it here and they wanted to come back, plain and simple. Nothing sinister , no juicy gossip, he loves his family and the area also. Do you know what his credentials are???? Well I do and he is more than qualified to teach at WB. No ethics????? For you to get on here and HIDE behind a computer and tell vicious lies about him tells me Coach Gegory has more ethics in his little toe than you will ever know. I doubt you could even spell ethics with out spellcheck!!! David Gregory is one of the finest men I have ever known. I played football for 12 years and coached for as least as many and he is one of the BEST football coaches I have EVER been around, and I have been around many of them through high school, and college as a player and as a coach myself. I tell you what though as good a football coach as he is and he is a darn good one, he is an even better man. If WB is lucky enough to get him, the kids, parents, and community is very very lucky to have a football coach and man like David Gregory as there Coach. It is extremely rare to have all that he brings to the table in one package. Now go ahead and just call Sequoyah, lets just see if you really know what ethics means /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Dr. Dave:

You seem to know this guy pretty well. What type of physician, are you? Is Coach Gregory a patient of yours?

Or, is this your nick name "DOC"?

Why did he leave such a high caliber school to come back to this area? You never answered the question!

MHS REBELS ROCK! I hope that your favorite team does not get beaten, by our team this year. Good Luck?

If such a true Rebel fan you should know the name very well!

My family moved to TN in 2000, from IND. Why would I not be a Rebel fan? Our children attended MHS. We have always supported MHS. We have relatives who attend Alcoa, and the Blt.Co. School System. In five more years, we will be supporting the G-MEN.

When my grandson becomes a Freshman at WBHS, I hope they will have a great coaching staff.

But, we will always be a Rebel fan first.

Huck, who is this Summey person? And, why do you not believe I am a true MHS Rebel fan?

Is it not true that MHS dominates, in almost, ALL the sports, in this area? GO REBS!

Who is Summey ???, now that is funny coming from a talking head! You have the nerve to ask me questions? "GEEZ," sound familiar???? LOL. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am a Dentist my name is Dave Davidson and have coached with Gregory, is that clear enough for you? but you know that don't you? Go ahead play dumb. I told you why he was leaving Alabama, read the post real slow. Now come out from behind the computer and tell us who you are??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BTW did you call Sequoyah yet? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

My family moved to TN in 2000, from IND. Why would I not be a Rebel fan? Our children attended MHS. We have always supported MHS. We have relatives who attend Alcoa, and the Blt.Co. School System. In five more years, we will be supporting the G-MEN.

When my grandson becomes a Freshman at WBHS, I hope they will have a great coaching staff.

But, we will always be a Rebel fan first.

From your previous post and with all the lies I would bet the WB fans would just as soon you stay a Rebel fan /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

From your previous post and with all the lies I would bet the WB fans would just as soon you stay a Rebel fan /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GOOD FOR YOU DR. DAVE. COACH GREGORY IS A FINE MAN. THIS LADYREBFAN SOUNDS A LOT LIKE THE SAME PERSON WHO GOT THE THREAD SHUTDOWN EARLIER DISCUSSING WB AND CATHOLIC. NOTHING POSITIVE EVER COMES OUT OF THIS PERSONS MOUTH, JUST A BASHER. PROBABLY WILL GET THIS THREAD SHUTDOWN AS WELL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE COMING FROM HER. PROBABLY HAD TO GET A NEW SIGN ON TO BE ALLOWED BACK ON THE SITE. COACH GREGORY WILL DO A GREAT JOB FOR A GREAT SCHOOL. GOOD LUCK WB AND GOOD LUCK COACH GREGORY.

ladyrebfan amost sounds like a "guru" doesnt she. Man, to slam a man as "it" did G, the canidate for the head coach, almost sounds as though they have something personal to loose? HMMMMMMM- Makes one wonder???? I met coach g and he is a good man who is back in this region for reasons that some may never know and are legit_he did not run out on anyone. Unlike some in the recent past, and one that is trying to as we type. The G-men will do well if he is appointed to the head position. Hopefully it will be him and not one from the present staff, that would be a mess, Go G-men

Be careful what you say on here. You don't want to be accused of being an Anti-Dentite... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LoL that is pretty good /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />