William Blount 2009

tpoole12

Quoting yourself in your own post is almost like time travel. Especially if you quote a future post.

You have to be careful because you are bending the space/time continuum.

Hey Red Rebels

I thought I saw you tomorrow.............. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GO GOVS

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you time travelers out there could check next weeks winning powerball numbers for me, I promise it'll be put to good use. We wish to invite all Blount County car enthusiasts to our Gov Club Show and Shine @ the stadium on May 2nd & 3rd, should be fun for all. Iffun STARZ would apeered over yanderr at tha showin, maybee we could have a best garbage truck class just for nellie belle. Or he could bring one of his trailer queens out. (talkin cars here, not trailer queen as in the cook at Casa De Doublewide) it will probably be last week when you read this, so happy Easter.

If any of you time travelers out there could check next weeks winning powerball numbers for me, I promise it'll be put to good use. We wish to invite all Blount County car enthusiasts to our Gov Club Show and Shine @ the stadium on May 2nd & 3rd, should be fun for all. Iffun STARZ would apeered over yanderr at tha showin, maybee we could have a best garbage truck class just for nellie belle. Or he could bring one of his trailer queens out. (talkin cars here, not trailer queen as in the cook at Casa De Doublewide) it will probably be last week when you read this, so happy Easter.

That sounds like a fun way to spend a couple of says in May. I might just have to make it over.

But if ol' Nellie is there I'll be there for sure.

That sounds like a fun way to spend a couple of says in May. I might just have to make it over.

But if ol' Nellie is there I'll be there for sure.

Solomon,

Didn't we go to different schools together? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Solomon,

Didn't we go to different schools together? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't know about Solomon, but we went to the same school together GovMan. That reminds me "G", did you ever think any more about the 30 years of GOV football thing I mentioned to you (1979-2009)? It would be nice to get the ORIGINAL GOVERNORS back together. I might be able to get my Rebel Children to show up in Blue and Orange if you all make it so. Seriously, I will be willing to help identify and track down ORIGINAL GOVERNORS . If there are any math majors out there I realize 1979-2009 is actually 31 years. They have only completed 30 seasons though since the current one won't be in the books yet.

Solomon,

Gov-Man that rat thair reeminded me ov tha time eye wuz at werk and this feller come up two me and sed..."Are ewe werkin' graveyard twoday????"........Eye thought about that fer sevrull daze..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Gov-Man that rat thair reeminded me ov tha time eye wuz at werk and this feller come up two me and sed..."Are ewe werkin' graveyard twoday????"........Eye thought about that fer sevrull daze..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Stars,

I once had someone come up to me in the mall when I strolling my twins when they were just babies and they asked me, "Are they identical?" Now understand, my boy twin was wearing blue and my girl twin pink. When I said, "no, they are not identical," the person asked me, "how do you tell them apart?" I answered, "It's easy, you just take their diapers off!"

Probably wasn't as simple as that with yours !!!

Stars,

I once had someone come up to me in the mall when I strolling my twins when they were just babies and they asked me, "Are they identical?" Now understand, my boy twin was wearing blue and my girl twin pink. When I said, "no, they are not identical," the person asked me, "how do you tell them apart?" I answered, "It's easy, you just take their diapers off!"

Probably wasn't as simple as that with yours !!!

Yep Gov-Man me and mommaSTARS haid one of thayum dubble wide buggies two....Ov course momma's allways liked a dubble wide..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well

Logged on... The other thread has dissappered... It's just as well.. Nothing good can come from beating a dead horse... Time to move forward...

We are in need of a coach.. He has alot of work to do.. Everyone that supports the Govs, its time to come together and do everything we can to help..

Players

Tomorrow is the first day of next season.. Its time to bond together.. It's your team...

tpoole12

GO GOVS