Briarcrest just beat Chicago Simeon!

TrevScott

That's good stuff!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Briarcrest locked down Homewood Flossmore to, at the Marshall County Hoopfest. Is the City Of Palms Tournement schedule up yet?

Yes it is. Friday at 8:15 I think it is they play Lincoln out of New York with Lance Stephenson. It will be tough but it sounds like they could be up for the challenge. Good thing about it is -- I WILL BE THERE ---

Yes it is. Friday at 8:15 I think it is they play Lincoln out of New York with Lance Stephenson. It will be tough but it sounds like they could be up for the challenge. Good thing about it is -- I WILL BE THERE ---

Good Luck. I watched Lincoln New York take on Duncanville Texas last night on ESPNU. Duncanville beat them by 20.

Lincoln ranked number 6 and Duncanville ranked number 10 (after losing to Oak Hill last week). If Briarcrest does really well at the City of Palms Classic they will be ranked nationally plus they have the Arby's classic right behind the Palms. I wouldnt be suprised if they are ranked when the new polls come out anyway. They should at least get some votes. If they beat Lincoln after beating Homewood Flossmore and Simeon I see top 15. Have fun, wish I was going.