Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

I don't know at the moment, didn't think at the game last night was appropriate time to talk with his mom.

look man this is between me and Ms Bonita!!!! Unless you are Mr. Bonita stay out my way!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man....Humboldt won by 50!!!!! Oh...it was aganist a middle school!!! That about how good that team trhey played was!!!! Humboldt play somebody then boast about winning by 50!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is whats going to happen Taylor will be out and LC will win the region!!!!!

Humboldt will come to Memphis and then they will bring Taylor back!!!! Manassas wins by 4th round KO!!!!!!! lol!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look man this is between me and Ms Bonita!!!! Unless you are Mr. Bonita stay out my way!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man....Humboldt won by 50!!!!! Oh...it was aganist a middle school!!! That about how good that team trhey played was!!!! Humboldt play somebody then boast about winning by 50!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is whats going to happen Taylor will be out and LC will win the region!!!!!

Humboldt will come to Memphis and then they will bring Taylor back!!!! Manassas wins by 4th round KO!!!!!!! lol!!

Legend,

We have a quote of you saying you got information from Charles Taylors Mother. Are you just a liar or what. Why would you pretend to be a friend and then come back with a statement like that.

That's sick.

Legend,

We have a quote of you saying you got information from Charles Taylors Mother. Are you just a liar or what. Why would you pretend to be a friend and then come back with a statement like that.

That's sick.

because its FUNNY!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You may be a rookie and dont no that legend is crazy!!!! + I think Ms Bonita is his mom after she brought that mom stuff up!!!!! dude get mad at me call me sick even dumb or crazy I dont care!!!

this is the last ride for Legend and im going out with a bang!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have you seen the new batman movie???? The new Joker!!! thats me!! im on something man!!!! lol!!! redbull in coffee!!! Man....I cant sit still or shutup!!! If Manassas lose i will still talk trash!!!! No way you can beat me dude so dont fight it!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

because its FUNNY!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You may be a rookie and dont no that legend is crazy!!!! + I think Ms Bonita is his mom after she brought that mom stuff up!!!!! dude get mad at me call me sick even dumb or crazy I dont care!!!

this is the last ride for Legend and im going out with a bang!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have you seen the new batman movie???? The new Joker!!! thats me!! im on something man!!!! lol!!! redbull in coffee!!! Man....I cant sit still or shutup!!! If Manassas lose i will still talk trash!!!! No way you can beat me dude so dont fight it!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

legend you are crazy it is bernithia but if bonita apple bomb works for you it will work for me.lol no i am not his mom but i think of my self as a close friend i love all the kids. you just like to talk stuff that is what gets u up every day. and you got it wrong we will win in lc and lc will come to you and my god answer my prayers lc will kick your crazy redbull coffee drinking butt. then the best two teams will go to state i know you will like that you need a red bull. and i know you didnt put manassas might lose? keep drinking that red bull /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

legend you are crazy it is bernithia but if bonita apple bomb works for you it will work for me.lol no i am not his mom but i think of my self as a close friend i love all the kids. you just like to talk stuff that is what gets u up every day. and you got it wrong we will win in lc and lc will come to you and my god answer my prayers lc will kick your crazy redbull coffee drinking butt. then the best two teams will go to state i know you will like that you need a red bull. and i know you didnt put manassas might lose? keep drinking that red bull /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ms Bonita I will excuse u since u dont really no much about b-ball if you wont to see what a real team looks like come to Manassas this SAT they play the 3A Craigmont the AP #5 team!!!!! lol!! Not a weak 14A team like HB play!! not a weak non-league team like Milan!!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will even pay your way in!!!!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I see fear in the eyes of the HB followers!!!! I see fear!!! lol!!!

Ms Bonita I will excuse u since u dont really no much about b-ball if you wont to see what a real team looks like come to Manassas this SAT they play the 3A Craigmont the AP #5 team!!!!! lol!! Not a weak 14A team like HB play!! not a weak non-league team like Milan!!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will even pay your way in!!!!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I see fear in the eyes of the HB followers!!!! I see fear!!! lol!!!

hey legend you dont have to pay my way ive got money not broke. and just come on out in say it you just want to see what a true humboldt fan looks like?lol and i am going to excuse you because you dont know much about being a true b-ball fan /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and ive seen your boy and ill wait not worth gas to see. ill check you out at state gas well spent have a great day legend /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

hey legend you dont have to pay my way ive got money not broke. and just come on out in say it you just want to see what a true humboldt fan looks like?lol and i am going to excuse you because you dont know much about being a true b-ball fan /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and ive seen your boy and ill wait not worth gas to see. ill check you out at state gas well spent have a great day legend /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I will be at the HB game friday!!! not coming to see HB play im coming to see you!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I watched HB play 3 times last year and I said Manassas would kill them and Manassas did!!!!!

I will be at the HB game friday!!! not coming to see HB play im coming to see you!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I watched HB play 3 times last year and I said Manassas would kill them and Manassas did!!!!!

ill be there dont talk trash you will be alone in a sea of humboldt fans.lol last year last year come on legend i know you are not stuck in the past do you wear wind breakers too. come on to the game humboldt will always put on a show. coffee and redbull i know you have got to have the runs /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Schedule Strength

Division I Class A

1. David Brainerd 69.5%

2. J. Frank White 67.9%

3. Forrest 64.8%

4. Hancock Co. 63.6%

5. Copper Basin 62.8%

6. City University 62.1%

7. Cloudland 61.3%

8. Hollow Rock-Bruceton 60.8%

9. Cornersville 59.0%

10. Hardy Memorial 58.9%

11. Moore Co. 57.7%

12. Sunbright 57.6%

13. Adamsville 56.8%

14. Unaka 56.6%

15. Nashville Christian 56.5%

16. Dresden 55.6%

17. McKenzie 55.3%

18. Coalfield 54.9%

19. Cascade 54.7%

20. Berean Christian 54.5%

21. Jackson Co. 54.5%

22. Merrol Hyde 54.1%

23. Bradford 53.9%

24. Lookout Valley 53.5%

25. Humboldt 53.2% 26. Whitwell 53.2%

27. Halls 53.1%

28. Middle College 53.1%

29. 21st Century Academy 53.0%

30. Peabody 52.3%

31. Manassas 52.2%

32. Greenfield 51.6%

33. McEwen 51.5%

Schedule Strength

Division I Class A

1. David Brainerd 69.5%

2. J. Frank White 67.9%

3. Forrest 64.8%

4. Hancock Co. 63.6%

5. Copper Basin 62.8%

6. City University 62.1%

7. Cloudland 61.3%

8. Hollow Rock-Bruceton 60.8%

9. Cornersville 59.0%

10. Hardy Memorial 58.9%

11. Moore Co. 57.7%

12. Sunbright 57.6%

13. Adamsville 56.8%

14. Unaka 56.6%

15. Nashville Christian 56.5%

16. Dresden 55.6%

17. McKenzie 55.3%

18. Coalfield 54.9%

19. Cascade 54.7%

20. Berean Christian 54.5%

21. Jackson Co. 54.5%

22. Merrol Hyde 54.1%

23. Bradford 53.9%

24. Lookout Valley 53.5%

25. Humboldt 53.2% 26. Whitwell 53.2%

27. Halls 53.1%

28. Middle College 53.1%

29. 21st Century Academy 53.0%

30. Peabody 52.3%

31. Manassas 52.2%

32. Greenfield 51.6%

33. McEwen 51.5%

those are a JOKE!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ill be there dont talk trash you will be alone in a sea of humboldt fans.lol last year last year come on legend i know you are not stuck in the past do you wear wind breakers too. come on to the game humboldt will always put on a show. coffee and redbull i know you have got to have the runs /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Baby im gone talk trash and do my thang!!!!!! I will be there!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />