Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

OKAY HUMBOLDT 58 IF YOU WENT OUT YOU SHOULD STAYED ON THE GROUND. REPORT WHAT WE KNOW IT IS NOT 30 DAYS AND IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIS MOM OR HIM. THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO GO OUT ON A LIMB

Okay Bernithia,What is that suppose to mean? I said I was going out on a limb because I wasn't sure if I should say this on CoachT.Com & I was not sure if it was definite. Now I think we should leave this subject alone;it's done.Best wishes to Charles and his fam. I hope & pray for a positive out come from all this.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Bernithia,What is that suppose to mean? I said I was going out on a limb because I wasn't sure if I should say this on CoachT.Com & I was not sure if it was definite. Now I think we should leave this subject alone;it's done.Best wishes to Charles and his fam. I hope & pray for a positive out come from all this.

I don't think you should sweat it 58.....seen it happen many times when a player gets suspended for one reason or another it gets around and someone from another school finds out and posts a bunch of stuff that isn't true about the kid...I'd rather hear about from a school supporter than an idiot from another school /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

I don't think you should sweat it 58.....seen it happen many times when a player gets suspended for one reason or another it gets around and someone from another school finds out and posts a bunch of stuff that isn't true about the kid...I'd rather hear about from a school supporter than an idiot from another school /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

Thanks 86!

i just thought you were trying to out my boy. if not no hard feelings. and legend is a pain in the rear but if you dont let him get under your skin heck stop some day i think /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The best thing to do with Legend is ignore him

I do want to make it clear that in my post to 58 I wasn't talking about Legend......odd as it may sound I actually quite like him.......strange but true /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> He was highly entertaining last year AND if you read some of his posts he actually throws out some good info....course ya gotta read through some smack to get it...haaa!!!haaa!!! BERNITHIA does quite well with him...

Was told that the 30 day suspension from games and practice is false...Unfortunately, that's all I was told /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hopefully he will be back on the court for ya'll soon /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do want to make it clear that in my post to 58 I wasn't talking about Legend......odd as it may sound I actually quite like him.......strange but true /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> He was highly entertaining last year AND if you read some of his posts he actually throws out some good info....course ya gotta read through some smack to get it...haaa!!!haaa!!! BERNITHIA does quite well with him...

Hopefully he will be back on the court for ya'll soon /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He'll be back sooner than most think.

He'll be back sooner than most think.

I actually hope he's back for the Lake Co game..If for some reason he isn't..I'd love to maybe have Patrick Robertson guard Dunbar and Russell Avery guard Crayton..one on one..to see who's the best player..But then again Humboldt will still have a big man in Perry..so still probably wouldn't happen..I believe Avery would eat Crayton up one on one..Could come out and guard him ..Really don't think Crayton would get off a shot ..Crayton has the advantage of Avery having to come over and help out when Humboldt drives,leaving Crayton open under the basket..When Lake Co drives..Humboldt has 3 big men under the basket..Avery is the best player..Just that he has to battle three big men..One of the big men can box Avery out ,leaving one of the other Humbodt big men to get the rebounds over players about 5'8..Avery has to do a lot more..

The best thing to do with Legend is ignore him

yea like you did last year when Manassas killed HB!!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

he want go away. and yes he is a you know what but he will keep posting no matter what.

listen to her frank!!! she got a good point!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you mean Ms Bonita!!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />