New Oak Ridge Head Football Coach

SPLITBACK

The most dangerous place in the whole stadium is the lockerroom. The floor is really slick when you're wearing cleats and a lot of guys fall and bust their butt. I never understood the purpose of having a floor so slick and smooth other than it looks nice and shiny...it's certainly not functional.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And? Are you looking for the truth? Sir you will not find it here.

Does that include your posts bladerunner????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey ole buddy. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.... Good luck to you....

tpoole12

First, I brought up the former Hoover coach on the board. Of course, I was joking, as always.

Now a new name... Current Tennessee Head Coach Dan Quayle. He comes in and predicts UT would go to The Swamp and beat the Gators and now he turns in Florida for doing nothing wrong.

What? Quayle is not the coach? He sure looks like him.

UT fans, pray for mercy because Florida is going to female dog slap you this year then Oak Ridge can hire Coach Lame Kitten.

OR will have Co-head coaches, Coach Bud and Coach Kitten. How about Coach Summit? She could whip OR into shape.

Seriously, I may joke but my nephew will play for the new coach so I hope they make a good hire.

Probably just nothing but Charlie Wiggins has resigned from Chattanooga Notre Dame. Coach Wiggins is one of the best coaches in The Nog. He coached ND to two semifinal games. No mention of what his plans are now except to finish out the year teaching then leave ND. Could he be coming to OR? Anybody up there heard his name mentioned around town?

Article of his retirement is on the homepage of CoachT.com.

Probably just nothing but Charlie Wiggins has resigned from Chattanooga Notre Dame. Coach Wiggins is one of the best coaches in The Nog. He coached ND to two semifinal games. No mention of what his plans are now except to finish out the year teaching then leave ND. Could he be coming to OR? Anybody up there heard his name mentioned around town?

Article of his retirement is on the homepage of CoachT.com.

good coach

Time to shut off taking applications and decide. Job has been posted for @ two months, plenty of time to get everyone in who is seriously interested in the job. With over 60 applications there must be someone there who is capable. I would hope the new coach would be in place by end February at the latest, so he could evaluate talent, jump start the weight room and execute a good spring practice. Getting a new coach is only half the battle though, its time for the School Administration to step up and support this program, and yes that means funding. The weight room equipment needs upgrading for starters, and a good starting budget needs to be in place for the new coach. IF we have a good team and get back to playing Oak Ridge Football, and thus filling the stands, this money will come back to them and also help fund other sports that do not make money. Step Up School Board, we need more then $300 for weight room equipment this year!!! Also, money will be saved by the schedule alone, gone are those long road trips to Bradley, Ooltewah, Soddy and Kingsport, and gas is down (hopefully will stay reasonable by football season) so here is a golden opportunity to invest in the program and get returns with the new coach in charge. Let's go!!!