Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

And if you will read my posts, you will see that I have supported both players and coach. A true fan of the R'Dale program...not just the parts I like or agree with.

And since now most are doing what I have advocated for a long time, things are looking better. If folks will just continue this support, even if a loss or two comes along, it will be much easier to bounce back from.

Support, not finger pointing is what makes good programs better.

Too many R'Dale "fans" forgot this message.

Oakland better watch out 2P...I think R'Dale is going to get em this year. Its going to be a fun year of football. Can't wait.

Oakland is going to be ready for Riverdale. We have a ton of talent returning, and a load of confidence. We are still hungry for more "bling." Wish the game was at the end of the season when it would mean more. I liked the old days when we ended the season with the Battle of the Boro.

BUT......I am for Riverdale this year in every game EXCEPT against us. You guys know how much I like underdogs and I really like the players from there that I consider friends!

Read my previous posts. You will see my interests.

Its good that his son is serving, but that has nothing to do with boneheaded posts of LOD.

I could care less which of your sides I am walking on.

Ditto to you my friend. In fact your opinions are insignificant to me.

Oakland is going to be ready for Riverdale. We have a ton of talent returning, and a load of confidence. We are still hungry for more "bling." Wish the game was at the end of the season when it would mean more. I liked the old days when we ended the season with the Battle of the Boro.

BUT......I am for Riverdale this year in every game EXCEPT against us. You guys know how much I like underdogs and I really like the players from there that I consider friends!

I think it will definitely be a good game, and like you, wish it was the last regular game. Even so, this game has a huge impact on the region. I hope R'Dale can contain better this year. R'Dale may have the advantage on the line this year.

I know spring practice is done anything else going on in Warrior land? This is too quiet! Can't wait til Fall! GO WARRIORS KEEP WORKING HARD!

Well I know this has nothing to do with football,but I just want to say congrates to the Riverdale girls softball team. They were so close a couple of times,and now they have done it! The Riverdale spirit is still there, they will not give up no matter what. When you play the Warriors, a game is on. It is possible to beat them ,but that spirit will be at your next game with them, and cant be beat. Way to go girls, and way to represent Rutherford county.