Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellow coachT WARRIORS!!!!DID the rest of you get a e mail regarding the banquet? I dont usually go to those type things but I really think this could be really cool and I thought it would be good if we as coach T posters could get a table together just kinda throwing that out there and i would be intrested in yalls feedback

hey fellow coachT WARRIORS!!!!DID the rest of you get a e mail regarding the banquet? I dont usually go to those type things but I really think this could be really cool and I thought it would be good if we as coach T posters could get a table together just kinda throwing that out there and i would be intrested in yalls feedback

That would be cool. I would definitely be willing to compromise my secret identity for such a worthwhile cause. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That would be cool. I would definitely be willing to compromise my secret identity for such a worthwhile cause. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well everyone knows me BUT we dont have to really introduce the few of you identity because i think i can get another friend of mine to go that doesnt post on here you can get 10 seats and there are only about 3 or 4 of us that would go

Are yall just now having your banquet? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is the innaugural Riverdale Hall of Fame induction banquet. Way over due and a lot of very deserving candidates.

Here's my nominations for the first three inductees.

Ralph King

Fernando Bryant

Gary Rankin

Good choices.

My three would be Coach Rankin, Fernado Bryant, and then Gaston Miller.

What about Ricky Roper when I played at RIVERDALE his jersey was the only one that was retired also Dennis Harrison played at RIVERDALE too so I think we may need to think back a little bit more. I never saw Roper play BUT I heard he was REALLY GOOD

Riverdale doesn't have a Hall of Fame? Oakland has had one for many years. We induct 3 or 4 new ones every year during a game. I am shocked that with the rich football tradition that Riverdale has enjoyed for so long that yall don't have one. A banquet to honor them sounds like a fine idea to me.

How about Eric Locke? I know he has had his share of problems off the field, but on the field that kid was a force to be reckoned with. I think that your old-timers should be inducted first, and Rankin should also be in the first group.

( Yall know , it hurt me to say that, but he deserves it along with Ron Crawford.)