Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

David Coppeans was a big lineman on that 94 team that went to play at vandy...I also think that at least 1 or 2 of the lineman from the 07 team will get in.

As far as the first 3 i am not so sure that they wont go old school I would love for someone who saw Ricky ROper play on here...when i played at RIVERDALE his number was the only number retired (5)

Ricky Roper was the real deal. It is funny how we tend to forget our past.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Gallatin web site Riverdale will scrimmage them at Gallatin on 8/14, 5:00 PM.

Gallatin Info

Gallatin and MBA will certainly be good scrimmage opponents.

WE scrimmaged Gallatin this spring.Our 1"S did really well against theirs.I think it was 3-1 overall.Gallatin had a good looking quarterback, and when he had time to throw, made some good passes.Our D put good pressure on him, and when that happened he made several overthrows.They have a big receiver that ran good routes, and he looked like he was at least 6'5 tall, big kid.Don't know his name.Tullahoma is on the schedule to scrimmage in August as well.

WE scrimmaged Gallatin this spring.Our 1"S did really well against theirs.I think it was 3-1 overall.Gallatin had a good looking quarterback, and when he had time to throw, made some good passes.Our D put good pressure on him, and when that happened he made several overthrows.They have a big receiver that ran good routes, and he looked like he was at least 6'5 tall, big kid.Don't know his name.Tullahoma is on the schedule to scrimmage in August as well.

Would be very good to see Coach Britton at R'dale again, even if it is on the other sidelines. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He is actually 6-6, name is Woodard and he is a junior. Riverdale looked good in that scrimmage. Gallatin had a hard time containing the wing-t on the corners. Riverdale's passing game looked a lot better than it has of late. Really anxious to see how Gallatin has progressed in their next meeting.