Oak Hill at Bearden?

Turtle

In my opinion Bearden can play the best game theyll play all season, i think theyll still lose by 20 +... lets be realistic theyre playing a team where all 5 starters are going big D1, and a team who is playing top 10 nationally ranked teams and beating them by 10 12 points, i dont think theyre gonna have much trouble with the bulldogs.

I think Bearden will lose by single digits.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bearden will lose by single digits.

What makes you think this? You know Oak Hill is ranked number #1 in the nation and for a TN team to hang with them is a little crazy to say...

Also, Bearden will lose games on the 23rd and 27th... So you Bulldogs fans better get ready for that

Another thing will the Oak HIll girls be playing the Bearden girls? IF not, what time will this game start?

Tickets are $5 and go on sale beginning Monday. You will need to call Bearden High School to get them. I'm not sure what the number is, but that is why we have the Yellow Pages....look it up!!!! If you are planning on going, it would be a wise decision to purchase your tickets in advance...I'm probably sure that there will be none available at the gate on Friday night

Tickets are $5 and go on sale beginning Monday. You will need to call Bearden High School to get them. I'm not sure what the number is, but that is why we have the Yellow Pages....look it up!!!! If you are planning on going, it would be a wise decision to purchase your tickets in advance...I'm probably sure that there will be none available at the gate on Friday night

How are tickets going to go on sale Monday and there's no school Monday? Will someone be in the ticket booth Monday? Also, do I go to the front office to get the tickets or the ticket office?

Why didn't they move this blow out game to another gym like TBA?

How are tickets going to go on sale Monday and there's no school Monday? Will someone be in the ticket booth Monday? Also, do I go to the front office to get the tickets or the ticket office?

Good Point. Back in 2004 Catholic played nationally ranked Brentwood Academy (with Brandon Wright and Company) at Thompson Bowling Arena.

Obviously if there is no school on monday, then tickets will go on sale Tuesday. You can get the tickets at the main office. The primary reason that the game is not being moved to TBA is because the atmosphere wouldn't be the same. Plus the cost to rent out TBA for one game far exceeds the Bearden Basketball budget. There are no passes being given out for this game. Only the players, coaches and refs are able to get in free. It is costing $5000 to host Oak Hill Academy. That is the primary reason why they are not playing the game at any other venue than the Doghouse

Obviously if there is no school on monday, then tickets will go on sale Tuesday. You can get the tickets at the main office. The primary reason that the game is not being moved to TBA is because the atmosphere wouldn't be the same. Plus the cost to rent out TBA for one game far exceeds the Bearden Basketball budget. There are no passes being given out for this game. Only the players, coaches and refs are able to get in free. It is costing $5000 to host Oak Hill Academy. That is the primary reason why they are not playing the game at any other venue than the Doghouse

Well I put it this way, if you're hosting the Rocky Top league and getting all the money from the concession, you all have enough money to play this game anywhere... But I just don't see why you couldn't play anywhere else, there's going to be a lot of people who wants to attend this game and you all could've make ends meet by moving it to a bigger gym.. That's just my opinion...

And you're the one who said tickets went on sale Monday... SO don't try to play like I knew they wouldn't be on sale..

if you dont wanna go and burn up in the gym and barely be able to move, just watch it online.. free of charge. on wazoosports.com obviously its not the same, but it saves the hassle of getting out and freezing outside, then burning up inside... Like I said earlier, even if Bearden could move the game to tba, it isnt in their best interest. The homecourt advantage wouldnt be nearly the same.

Well I put it this way, if you're hosting the Rocky Top league and getting all the money from the concession, you all have enough money to play this game anywhere... But I just don't see why you couldn't play anywhere else, there's going to be a lot of people who wants to attend this game and you all could've make ends meet by moving it to a bigger gym.. That's just my opinion...

And you're the one who said tickets went on sale Monday... SO don't try to play like I knew they wouldn't be on sale..

The game is being played at the DOGHOUSE...end of discussion!!!! IMO, the game needs to be played at Bearden. The atmosphere in that gym will be electric and that is what makes high school sports so entertaining. If the game was moved to TBA, then the atmosphere wouldn't be the same....I'm just sayin!!!

The game is being played at the DOGHOUSE...end of discussion!!!! IMO, the game needs to be played at Bearden. The atmosphere in that gym will be electric and that is what makes high school sports so entertaining. If the game was moved to TBA, then the atmosphere wouldn't be the same....I'm just sayin!!!

Like having homecourt advantage will save Bearden's butt..... Its all about making money, right? I mean, where does the money from the concessions go from the Rocky Top league? Come on now, the game should've been moved to make ends meet and to also try to get the homecourt advantage at a bigger gym.

The PuppieHouse better be ready for them Roadrunners that's the only thing I got to say...

Like having homecourt advantage will save Bearden's butt..... Its all about making money, right? I mean, where does the money from the concessions go from the Rocky Top league? Come on now, the game should've been moved to make ends meet and to also try to get the homecourt advantage at a bigger gym.

The PuppieHouse better be ready for them Roadrunners that's the only thing I got to say...

so when the Roadrunners come into the PuppieHouse and get beat, I will make sure to have a clean plate waiting for you to eat your own CROW!!!!

The money that is made from the concessions at the Rocky Top League goes to the Bearden Booster club. That money is used to pay for the Summer Camps that the team go to. WHAT WHAT!!!!