Oak Hill at Bearden?

Turtle

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTELY HT rules everybody else drools!

I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm missing the Irish's biggest rival to watch the Dawgs. I hope the striped shirts aren't a factor. Wonder who will get the game?

Lets just hope its not Ted Valentine /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I must admit, I've been thinking about this game. You know, I want to give it Bearden, they went out and got the TOP DOGS or should I say Warriors to come into the Puppy House to play.. NO other East Tennessee team has done this.. So the best of luck to the Bulldogs, you will need every bit of it...

Just remember TUesday its on!!

Let's GO AE!

Very intertaining game. Not sure of the final score but it was oak hill by about 10. Can someone tell me how bearden has 15 fouls in the first half and oak hill only has 3? 33 for oak hill was the difference, bearden couldnt stop him in the second half. Not a fan of bearden or ae but ae wants none of bearden. If they play as hard against ae as they did oak hill they will win by at least 10.

Very intertaining game. Not sure of the final score but it was oak hill by about 10. Can someone tell me how bearden has 15 fouls in the first half and oak hill only has 3? 33 for oak hill was the difference, bearden couldnt stop him in the second half. Not a fan of bearden or ae but ae wants none of bearden. If they play as hard against ae as they did oak hill they will win by at least 10.

The foul count could have been much worse if the game had been called evenly. Oak Hill's athleticism was hard for Bearden to adjust to in the first half.

Not a fan of bearden or ae but ae wants none of bearden. If they play as hard against ae as they did oak hill they will win by at least 10.

It will be the same type of game atmosphere at the Puppy House next Tuesday... AE has about the same type of guards that OAK HILL has. Guard played is what killed Bearden in this game. So I'm giving AE the edge... I mean, its going to be a battle in the post game but AE guards will be to hard handle for Bearden..

Question though... Why isn't Fair in the 2nd group? I think Fair should be in the 2nd group with the Giants instead of Lawson.. That's what hurt Bearden too.. They had the smaller group in with Oak Hill's giants...

It will be the same type of game atmosphere at the Puppy House next Tuesday... AE has about the same type of guards that OAK HILL has. Guard played is what killed Bearden in this game. So I'm giving AE the edge... I mean, its going to be a battle in the post game but AE guards will be to hard handle for Bearden..

Question though... Why isn't Fair in the 2nd group? I think Fair should be in the 2nd group with the Giants instead of Lawson.. That's what hurt Bearden too.. They had the smaller group in with Oak Hill's giants...

I can promise you that AE's guards aren't anything like Oak Hill's guards. If Bearden plays AE like they played Oak Hill, Bulldogs will win going away.