2008 3A All-State Team!

Boy

3A All-State Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine Boone

White House

Ryan Buckley

Notre Dame

Demario Carter

Sheffield

Travis Carter

Spring Hill

Brenden Dusevic

Notre Dame

Zack Fletcher

Polk County

Daniel Hook

Knoxville Catholic

Broc Loveless

Spring Hill

Shannon Meady

Carter

Hunter Poteete

DeKalb County

Zach Rogers

David Lipscomb

Marcus Taylor

Polk County

Evan Webb

David Lipscomb

2 of Knoxville Best 3A Players Comment who you think should've made it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the replys to this thread so far?

1. 2 of Knoxville's comment..............? (comments about what/and what were they?)

2. Voted on by TFCA vs. AP?

Does AP know more about TN 3A football in TN than the Tennessee Football Coaches Association?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FOOTBALL FANS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

3A All-State Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine Boone

White House

Ryan Buckley

Notre Dame

Demario Carter

Sheffield

Travis Carter

Spring Hill

Brenden Dusevic

Notre Dame

Zack Fletcher

Polk County

Daniel Hook

Knoxville Catholic

Broc Loveless

Spring Hill

Shannon Meady

Carter

Hunter Poteete

DeKalb County

Zach Rogers

David Lipscomb

Marcus Taylor

Polk County

Evan Webb

David Lipscomb

2 of Knoxville Best 3A Players Comment who you think should've made it.

WHO MADE THE DEFENSIVE TEAM?

If TACA waNTS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUsLY,They shouldn't even publicize this garbage!@ No Giles Co. players in 3A an TWO from Spring friggin HIll??????? What a load of _ _ _ _.! What about the kid from Page? Spring Hill didn't even make the play-offs! 2 from Columbia Academy in 1a?? If those 2 schools (Spring Hill and CCA) each had 2All-State players,They should have been ALOT better than Their records and cllective play-off performances in 2008! I guess it's the TACA members who are friends with Marbut.Don't give me that crap about members only voting1 Football"s not suppose to be a country club.TACA has proven what everyone else thinks about them and can NEVER be taken seriously!

If TACA waNTS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUsLY,They shouldn't even publicize this garbage!@ No Giles Co. players in 3A an TWO from Spring friggin HIll??????? What a load of _ _ _ _.! What about the kid from Page? Spring Hill didn't even make the play-offs! 2 from Columbia Academy in 1a?? If those 2 schools (Spring Hill and CCA) each had 2All-State players,They should have been ALOT better than Their records and cllective play-off performances in 2008! I guess it's the TACA members who are friends with Marbut.Don't give me that crap about members only voting1 Football"s not suppose to be a country club.TACA has proven what everyone else thinks about them and can NEVER be taken seriously!

Amen! TACA is a joke!

I don't know what Bill Marbut had to do with anything other than being a football official in the area. I wouldn't put too much stock in this vote. Only the coaches who show up at the meeting vote. It all depends on who shows up. So those players that are referenced in this thread who did not get voted in, blame their coaches.