TSWA "The Real All State"

compusatman

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Trevon, Christian, Phillip, Taylor, Hunter, KK, and Bradley. You made NET proud! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Congrats to All the Players listed above. I still Feel Ryan Fillers got the shaft putting up better numbers than 2 of the Wr that made the all-state team.

are you sure this is the website...i tried it and it was some other organization...

I appologize for the confusion. "TCS.com" is abbreviated for www.tricitiessports.com. This is our local affiliate to the TSWA. I don't think there is a website for the TWSA as such. I'm not sure how you would find who the affiliates are in your area other than just asking them. This is a Region I and Region II sports authority so you will see the lists intermingled with other local news.

I appologize for the confusion. "TCS.com" is abbreviated for www.tricitiessports.com. This is our local affiliate to the TSWA. I don't think there is a website for the TWSA as such. I'm not sure how you would find who the affiliates are in your area other than just asking them. This is a Region I and Region II sports authority so you will see the lists intermingled with other local news.

no problem...thank you for clarifying...

i just found out that you can go to www.tennfb.com and then click on "highschool" at the top and it has the "TSWA" all state teams for 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and looks like 5A will be announced later...maybe tomorrow

The coaches' all-star team could be the best one going, IF the coaches would get off their lazy butts and promote their kids by nominating them! I guarantee the coaches know what makes an all-star better than a pencil-pushing sportswriter that probably never played!!

Right on.Coaches pick who they want to push to the front for the media,and don't promote

other great players.Fleming at Dobyns-Bennett missed 2 games and still had 80 something

tackles,according to the stats.It pays to live next door to the head coach.