Avery County, NC

tunesquad

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard form brewer that lunsford was coming back to his home town, but its not the one you would expect. Lil Mike has taken a job with his former coach.

I know Lil Mike has taken a job at Avery . I also know that Mike talked with some of the people over there. The last I heard ,they had never offered anything he was willing to accept. I do think its quite possible he could make the move.

How does a kid this young take a job? How long has he been out of school?

Lil Mike agreed tp help at Avery a couple of weeks ago ,but now it looks like his Dad may join him as the Co Head Coach with Coach Brewer . Little Mike is still in sclool. Its the County they both grew up in.

• 4 weeks later...

Lil Mike agreed tp help at Avery a couple of weeks ago ,but now it looks like his Dad may join him as the Co Head Coach with Coach Brewer . Little Mike is still in sclool. Its the County they both grew up in.

Good for Mike, it must be something special to get to coach with his son and long time friend Coach Brewer, especially in the County where they both grew up. Avery just made their staff really strong. Good luck to Big Mike and Little Mike. Avery rules the roost in two years, maybe right out of the gate. Pujo keep us informed.

Good for Mike, it must be something special to get to coach with his son and long time friend Coach Brewer, especially in the County where they both grew up. Avery just made their staff really strong. Good luck to Big Mike and Little Mike. Avery rules the roost in two years, maybe right out of the gate. Pujo keep us informed.

No disrespect to Mike, but this is like a broken record. It seems like every year he's going some where new. I hope all of this is not to get the people from Hampton to beg.