Westview @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's favorite MLB team....the Cincinatti Reds, lol. If you see a burgandy mustang at a GC basketball game with a Cincinatti Reds hat with the whole teams signature on it sitting on the dash on the driver side, that'd be my car. Why do you ask that question?

heavy, what happened to wescharge.... I remember back in the day when he was on here. I heard Union was in the house last night as well and had a little talk with Rechis and Butler. What a sight it'd be to see them playing together in Jackson!!!!

Everybody's favorite MLB team....the Cincinatti Reds, lol. If you see a burgandy mustang at a GC basketball game with a Cincinatti Reds hat with the whole teams signature on it sitting on the dash on the driver side, that'd be my car. Why do you ask that question?

heavy, what happened to wescharge.... I remember back in the day when he was on here. I heard Union was in the house last night as well and had a little talk with Rechis and Butler. What a sight it'd be to see them playing together in Jackson!!!!

WesCharge ran off the road coming out of Ripley one night almost 3 years ago. He was foung in a ditch the next day. He never made it back to Martin. Some say he still haunts some of the 14AA gyms like Haaaayyyyyywwwoooooooodddd and Ripley, oh but we love the stink house in Somerville. If the gyms are quiet, some fans say they still hear quotes like, "Where does this loss put us?" and "Dang that Wizard, he is still running rough shot in 13AA"...so with all the cutbacks with the state, will Bolivar release him back into the general public? Heavy D, you heard the latest, has he gotten out of the straight jacket?

WesCharge ran off the road coming out of Ripley one night almost 3 years ago. He was foung in a ditch the next day. He never made it back to Martin. Some say he still haunts some of the 14AA gyms like Haaaayyyyyywwwoooooooodddd and Ripley, oh but we love the stink house in Somerville. If the gyms are quiet, some fans say they still hear quotes like, "Where does this loss put us?" and "Dang that Wizard, he is still running rough shot in 13AA"...so with all the cutbacks with the state, will Bolivar release him back into the general public? Heavy D, you heard the latest, has he gotten out of the straight jacket?

He actually did get out of the straight jacket........for a while.......as the story goes he was doing alot better until last year when once again he began to ramble on about wizards and sorceresses. Back in the straight jacket he went and apparently, he is still unfit for release. Last I heard they were having to keep him heavily medicated.......

NSHD since GC and OC traded players, did GC give up next years 1st round pick or is there a player to be named later, that is yet to come ? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Actually- this was supposed to part of a three team trade that involved draft picks, cash, a popcorn machine and a 20 by 30 portrait of "the Ghost" to hang High above the floor at "da View" .. NSHD was set to broker the deal..

BOO! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

The ghost, could be the player to be named later!!

Or this could just be the start of things to come. The soothseer has predicted A Vaughn will coach Medina in 09-10 and instead of playing a JV schedule, will have Butler, Reedy, Griffin, Rechis, Glenn, Fussell all transfer in and win a state championship for Medina undefeated their 1st year, back as a high school .

The ghost, could be the player to be named later!!

Or this could just be the start of things to come. The soothseer has predicted A Vaughn will coach Medina in 09-10 and instead of playing a JV schedule, will have Butler, Reedy, Griffin, Rechis, Glenn, Fussell all transfer in and win a state championship for Medina undefeated their 1st year, back as a high school .

lol ok... that one was funny. yeah. imagine lol all them on one team

and by the way. i'd LOVE to see fussel playin for the lady vols! that'd be awesome