Hillsboro Next Football Season

Ok i pretty much read all of this thread and first off who ever said basically whoever has the best record between Centennial and Hillsboro then they go to the playoffs is correct and for hillsboro it wont be so hard to do. Centennial is the only one in the district that has not gone to a state championship. For the record they had their best record last year, lost to Brentwood in 2nd round in playoffs i think and lost all of their 'key' players.

Side note, its kinda sad how Ravenwood was ranked the highest in best school rankings or whatever seeing how Ravenwood and Indy both look the same, and Indy has a stronger no tolerence policy. ex. you get in a fight or punch someone you go straight to juvie, if you have enough tardies then you could go to court, and if are late to first period then you get an instant detention no excuses.

And i appricate the fact that everyone has a view of Williamson Co football, every game is rivarly game and is the toughest county in middle tn, and is the SEC of middle tn football.You could probably one team in regular season but lose to them in the playoffs. Crowds are intense, everyone braggs about their teams and their student section on how big, loud they are or the band, chants, or flag size or whatever else is cool. Representing their school with pride is key.

But schools in the district will take Hillsboro seriously but you guys have to prove your 11-AAA worthy, even though i know you guys are better than Centennial. For the past 5 years the 'old region' had at least one reprensentative in a state final in football.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i pretty much read all of this thread and first off who ever said basically whoever has the best record between Centennial and Hillsboro then they go to the playoffs is correct and for hillsboro it wont be so hard to do. Centennial is the only one in the district that has not gone to a state championship. For the record they had their best record last year, lost to Brentwood in 2nd round in playoffs i think and lost all of their 'key' players.

Side note, its kinda sad how Ravenwood was ranked the highest in best school rankings or whatever seeing how Ravenwood and Indy both look the same, and Indy has a stronger no tolerence policy. ex. you get in a fight or punch someone you go straight to juvie, if you have enough tardies then you could go to court, and if are late to first period then you get an instant detention no excuses.

And i appricate the fact that everyone has a view of Williamson Co football, every game is rivarly game and is the toughest county in middle tn, and is the SEC of middle tn football.You could probably one team in regular season but lose to them in the playoffs. Crowds are intense, everyone braggs about their teams and their student section on how big, loud they are or the band, chants, or flag size or whatever else is cool. Representing their school with pride is key.

But schools in the district will take Hillsboro seriously but you guys have to prove your 11-AAA worthy, even though i know you guys are better than Centennial. For the past 5 years the 'old region' had at least one reprensentative in a state final in football.

There is a Region just to your east that will disagree who the SEC of hs football is in middle tennessee. And since that region has 3 gold trophies in a row, I think that ends the argument. Williamson Co has good football. Rutherford has better. That may change some day. Who knows.

There is a Region just to your east that will disagree who the SEC of hs football is in middle tennessee. And since that region has 3 gold trophies in a row, I think that ends the argument. Williamson Co has good football. Rutherford has better. That may change some day. Who knows.

Thats very true i almost forgot about them, and i will never forget that butt whopping symrna gave us(Indy) in 08, all because of a freshmen running back. But still with only two teams going to the playoffs out of Ravenwood, Independence, Brentwood, and Franklin thats just as tough as Riverdale, Symrna, Oakland, and whoever is their 4th best team, Blackman?

Come on ya'll....surely we can agree that District 11-AAA and District 7-AAA are the two toughest football districts in the whole state of TN, not just Middle TN. In fact, in my opinion, the only district that potentially rivals these two districts' depth in football is District 16-AAA. I'm sure the fans in District 4-AAA would disagree with this opinion, but.....

Come on ya'll....surely we can agree that District 11-AAA and District 7-AAA are the two toughest football districts in the whole state of TN, not just Middle TN. In fact, in my opinion, the only district that potentially rivals these two districts' depth in football is District 16-AAA. I'm sure the fans in District 4-AAA would disagree with this opinion, but.....

Reason for saying and thinking of middle tn is i didnt know that else is out there in other districts in the east or west tn but now that u said that it makes me feel better if we do the best in such a competitive district.

But after looking at 4-AAA all i really know of is Maryville and i do know a little of District 16-AAA with White Station Melrose and Whitehaven.

Wait is Centennial now 5A, and who is Hillsboros 'rival'?

Centennial and Hillsboro are the only 5A schools in 11-AAA, everyone else is in 6A.

In Girl's Basketball: Brentwood

In Boy's Basketball: Franklin/Brentwood just depends on the year

In Football: I would say the closet thing to a rival HHS has had in the last 8 years has been Maryville. Overton was years ago, maybe still could be considered a rivalry if they continue playing each other. My guess is Franklin and Brentwood could become big rivalries now that they are in the same district for football too.

Centennial and Hillsboro are the only 5A schools in 11-AAA, everyone else is in 6A.

In Girl's Basketball: Brentwood

In Boy's Basketball: Franklin/Brentwood just depends on the year

In Football: I would say the closet thing to a rival HHS has had in the last 8 years has been Maryville. Overton was years ago, maybe still could be considered a rivalry if they continue playing each other. My guess is Franklin and Brentwood could become big rivalries now that they are in the same district for football too.

I ment really just one school who youve hated for years but maybe u and centennial could become rivals seeing how only one of you, CHS or HHS, will make the playoffs, you both have pretty good basketball teams each year, and yall are the 5A teams in 11-AAA who knows.

I ment really just one school who youve hated for years but maybe u and centennial could become rivals seeing how only one of you, CHS or HHS, will make the playoffs, you both have pretty good basketball teams each year, and yall are the 5A teams in 11-AAA who knows.

I understand, in football that has been Maryville for the last 8 years. 1-3 record against them in state championship games does that. Maplewood was a region deciding game the last 3 years and the game got hyped by the media, but I'm not sure if that was really a rivalry, and if so, a very short lived one.

Franklin-HHS the last two years was a GREAT atmosphere, that's why I anticipate that becoming a big rivalry. Oh, duh! MBA-HHS was a HUGE football rivalry way back when. Actually, the only school MBA has played more times in football than HHS in their history is Father Ryan. The last two years rekindled that rivalry atmosphere very well, but with this new district being uber difficult I'm not sure if the MBA-HHS series will be renewed for a while.

You're probably right about Centennial due to the stakes regarding playoffs and such. The potential is definitely there.