Hillsboro Next Football Season

The principal is a real wild card. Nobody likes him..parents, students, teachers and coaches. Why dosen't MNPS reassign him?

So I've heard.

I have yet to figure out how MNPS works. They play by their own rules. In my opinion, that's why they don't want the state of TN to take over the system per No Child Left Behind policy.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know what type of talent Hillsboro graduated last year... for you folks who are close to the Burros' program, who are some of the kids expected to step up and fill those positions?

Also, good luck with your coaching search... any chance Mose Phillips might get the job?

They have some good talent but the uncertainty surrounding the coaching position, limited staff to help supervise conditioning, and poor attendace at conditioning hurts. If a new coach and system comes in, it could be a long year. Have not heard about Mose Phillips...he is a great guy and I'm sure he would like to work with the talent Hillsboro gets instead of Hillwood.

We all know what type of talent Hillsboro graduated last year... for you folks who are close to the Burros' program, who are some of the kids expected to step up and fill those positions?

Also, good luck with your coaching search... any chance Mose Phillips might get the job?

Plenty of young talent that should be able to step up and do fine. Although, like 56dad said, with a new coach things could get very interesting.

Makes you want to go sell some furniture or something runtheball:flower:

They have got to be able to get some assistants in the building over there. It will be hard to sell a real coach on the job when he can't bring anybody with him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Makes you want to go sell some furniture or something runtheball:flower:

They have got to be able to get some assistants in the building over there. It will be hard to sell a real coach on the job when he can't bring anybody with him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oh my, if this is true (my gut feeling tells me it is), HHS football is going to be blown to bits, I sure enjoyed the ride. It was one heck of a ride! Bittersweet feeling I fear will be coming with the news of whoever the next hire is.

Apparently, the principal has no idea just how important this hire is. I like him as a person, but I am surprised by what I am hearing from his office. Does he even know who is on the schedule for next year? I hope someone can get through to him in time.

I heard this guy speaking a few months ago. Sad. Not much knowledge there. Typical metro leader, at least of the typical sort of the last 7-8 years.

Unless he gets lucky and has an obvious choice land in his lap, Hillsboro will head downhill fast. Maybe there is some hope, apparently he does have some luck. He got a principal's position with not qualifications to have one.

I dont see how you boys that are still there survived the garcia years. He took a struggling district and just about destroyed it.

Hang in there. You've actually got a really good director now. Worked with him a time or two on some projects. I've got a feeling you will see huge changes over the summer. I hope metro gets the house cleaning it needs. Too much garbage in Bransford and some of the schools.