Hillsboro Next Football Season

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not HHS is a muti-race school meaning they have a lot of different people.

Very true as with most metro schools if not all. There are always rumors running through the grapevine and this was just one of them. Hopefully it is not true. Either way I still say Coach K should have been given a chance.

It may end up being the best thing for Coach K though. Hillsboro will be in a very tough district next year and they lost a ton of talent. Not saying that they wont just reload but losing the likes of Gordon, Crutcher, the kicker and I believe punter, Jordan I believe, and others will be hard to regroup from. Losing Gordon alone would hurt.

The new Coach will have to work his butt off very quickly to put together a coaching staff with spring ball right around the corner. The question now is what will Coach K do and will Fite stay? My guess is Coach K will go elsewhere and not sure about Fite. It would be great to see Fite go to Hillwood and work with Mose and I am sure Coach K could probably get a job in Clarksville with his buddy.

Good luck to the new coach and to Coach K.

Very true as with most metro schools if not all. There are always rumors running through the grapevine and this was just one of them. Hopefully it is not true. Either way I still say Coach K should have been given a chance.

It may end up being the best thing for Coach K though. Hillsboro will be in a very tough district next year and they lost a ton of talent. Not saying that they wont just reload but losing the likes of Gordon, Crutcher, the kicker and I believe punter, Jordan I believe, and others will be hard to regroup from. Losing Gordon alone would hurt.

The new Coach will have to work his butt off very quickly to put together a coaching staff with spring ball right around the corner. The question now is what will Coach K do and will Fite stay? My guess is Coach K will go elsewhere and not sure about Fite. It would be great to see Fite go to Hillwood and work with Mose and I am sure Coach K could probably get a job in Clarksville with his buddy.

Good luck to the new coach and to Coach K.

no I think Coach K is the assistant coach for track and I don't know about fite, But he probably will stay.