South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your list only include boys state championships or both boys and girls from 1970 to 2008?

i did miss a few, i left out cross country and golf .Central didn't win in track .4 champ. in girls C.C.

Tenn. High - 2 in golf

S.Hill - 4 boys c.c., 2 golf

D.B. - 4 boys c.c. , 2 gilrs c.c. and 1 in golf

NET has been comp. in the other sports ,just not football

ET, I will need personal references and transcripts to verify your intellectual and "dammness" of looks-

your words and replies alone are lacking. Please transmit them to IMAMEMPHISDINGDONG.com and we will do our best be be objective on your behalf. Until we hear back, you must remain on the short bus. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

from all the rest of us that

are pretty AND smart /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

[/quote

you'n got more troubles then worrin bout me, and get o'le BT of'm that ploe vault thang befer he hurts himself

Oh boy this thread is getting out of control! My mama will tear you up ET so I suggest we get back to the matter at hand, Sullivan South Football 2009!! Who cares what DB was like when my grandparents were in school or what South was like when my parents were there. Heck, who even cares what they were like when I was there 4 years ago?! What matters is the accomplishments that lie ahead for both teams and quite frankly I'm looking forward to it! So can we all maybe get back to current players, 2009 spring practice, and what camps etc. the players might be attending this summer. One more thing, since this thread is titled "South Rebels- '09" then maybe we can keep the majority of the banter limited to South discussion. I'm interested in hearing all about our current players! (I hope we are all catching on to the current theme here) From what I know so far, they are an exceptional group! Go Rebs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh boy this thread is getting out of control! My mama will tear you up ET so I suggest we get back to the matter at hand, Sullivan South Football 2009!! Who cares what DB was like when my grandparents were in school or what South was like when my parents were there. Heck, who even cares what they were like when I was there 4 years ago?! What matters is the accomplishments that lie ahead for both teams and quite frankly I'm looking forward to it! So can we all maybe get back to current players, 2009 spring practice, and what camps etc. the players might be attending this summer. One more thing, since this thread is titled "South Rebels- '09" then maybe we can keep the majority of the banter limited to South discussion. I'm interested in hearing all about our current players! (I hope we are all catching on to the current theme here) From what I know so far, they are an exceptional group! Go Rebs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

threats ,threats ,threats , now i'm gettin it from baby "barrell" i was just getting some fact to rebel83 and trying to show that NET does well in every sport except football. i think the ###### family needs to get on prozac(at least the woman)

i did miss a few, i left out cross country and golf .Central didn't win in track .4 champ. in girls C.C.

Tenn. High - 2 in golf

S.Hill - 4 boys c.c., 2 golf

D.B. - 4 boys c.c. , 2 gilrs c.c. and 1 in golf

NET has been comp. in the other sports ,just not football

"not just football" is an understatement.

I had no idea it was that weak up there. Congrats to the Cross Country, Tennis & Golf teams. They've carried the water for old DB the past 40 years! Not much else to write about. 3 Boys Track in the 70's the last one 30 years ago. 1 Girls Track 14 years ago and the same year the Girls brought home a Soccer championship.

But, did you notice none in Baseball and no Basketball and no Football? Not Premier. Sorry.

"not just football" is an understatement.

I had no idea it was that weak up there. Congrats to the Cross Country, Tennis & Golf teams. They've carried the water for old DB the past 40 years! Not much else to write about. 3 Boys Track in the 70's the last one 30 years ago. 1 Girls Track 14 years ago and the same year the Girls brought home a Soccer championship.

But, did you notice none in Baseball and no Basketball and no Football? Not Premier. Sorry.

a state champ is a state champ.no mater what sport. 03 who let you out of rehab

a state champ is a state champ.no mater what sport. 03 who let you out of rehab

You don't actually remember them winning any state championship, do you? You just see old plaques at the school? At best you look up past results on a web site?

You would have to be in your early 20's to have actually been there. And that would just be golf, tennis, etc. I have no idea how old you'd have to be to have seen them win @ baseball or basketball. There are no football championships or at least no game scores I could find. btw, where would those scores be posted?

You don't actually remember them winning any state championship, do you? You just see old plaques at the school? At best you look up past results on a web site?

You would have to be in your early 20's to have actually been there. And that would just be golf, tennis, etc. I have no idea how old you'd have to be to have seen them win @ baseball or basketball. There are no football championships or at least no game scores I could find. btw, where would those scores be posted?

yes i remember DB beating Germantown in soccer ,i don't know who they beat to win it all in 1995 but i was pulling for germantown and cindy parlow. if you can remember her. i was trying to help you moroon

My initial post had nothing to do with winning state championships. I had to do with winning traditions at any school and for the duration of said schools history. Not one sport but all sports. Why? Many schools are Football schools or Basketball schools or Baseball schools etc. But few schools are winners no matter what sport you speak of. I think you will find it interesting to go here: Most Championships in all sports in all years. The three top public schools are Oak Ridge, Knox Farragut, and Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett. The separation is very slight between the three. Farragut was built in 1904. DB in 1921. And Oak Ridge in 1943.

Still hate DB '03? Not to worry...most people do that don't go there. I don't hate them...I just want to beat them. But no matter how you cut it they have a winning tradition...numbers don't lie. I think those three programs could be considered premier.

Ok, I change my answer after reading all the football trivia from 1943. My new guess is...

MRS. TAYLOR in the STUDIO with a YOGA MAT and a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA REBEL as an accomplice.

Bobby and I busted out 2 hours of yoga last night and I actually have...a YOGA HANGOVER. Lordhavemercy! Who knew the Buddah and his exercise routines could be so very dangerous?! No wonder the Dahli Lama sits in a robe on a pillow all day and talks out of his head---he has a YOGA HANGOVER! My only saving grace is that I spied Bobby on his way to the pop tart cabinet and he wasn't in any better shape. If mama's in Pain....well, you know. Any home remedies for a Yoga Hangover? The only one I can come up with that is fairly reasonable is to drink a box of merlot and report to Coach T in the morning.... but who will beat my children? They are on a strict schedule. Ouch! My spinal cortex visor blade just got the worst cramp ever. Some sympathy here, boyz?! You think I come here for the music?! GOSH....

Bobby Mama

Cursing Dahali and his Llama

PS- ETMemhis--- don't pick on me today; I just can't take your bringing a toothpick to this gunfight again today. Get in touch with your gentlemanly side and sympathize with a sista', would ya? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You're kinda growing on me, anyway. Like a bad mole, but growing.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ok, I change my answer after reading all the football trivia from 1943. My new guess is...

MRS. TAYLOR in the STUDIO with a YOGA MAT and a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA REBEL as an accomplice.

Bobby and I busted out 2 hours of yoga last night and I actually have...a YOGA HANGOVER. Lordhavemercy! Who knew the Buddah and his exercise routines could be so very dangerous?! No wonder the Dahli Lama sits in a robe on a pillow all day and talks out of his head---he has a YOGA HANGOVER! My only saving grace is that I spied Bobby on his way to the pop tart cabinet and he wasn't in any better shape. If mama's in Pain....well, you know. Any home remedies for a Yoga Hangover? The only one I can come up with that is fairly reasonable is to drink a box of merlot and report to Coach T in the morning.... but who will beat my children? They are on a strict schedule. Ouch! My spinal cortex visor blade just got the worst cramp ever. Some sympathy here, boyz?! You think I come here for the music?! GOSH....

Bobby Mama

Cursing Dahali and his Llama

PS- ETMemhis--- don't pick on me today; I just can't take your bringing a toothpick to this gunfight again today. Get in touch with your gentlemanly side and sympathize with a sista', would ya? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You're kinda growing on me, anyway. Like a bad mole, but growing.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i take that as a compliment. you are kinda growing on me sorta like a fungus (you can kill some one with a toothpick) let's be friends . THE WAR IS OVER ,THE WAR IS OVER Peace to all the ###### family

i take that as a compliment. you are kinda growing on me sorta like a fungus (you can kill some one with a toothpick) let's be friends . THE WAR IS OVER ,THE WAR IS OVER Peace to all the ###### family

i didn't put in the ###### before family