South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The backfield will be Bobby and Jordan and Brent Hubbard,with St Claire leading the way at qb we will be pretty strong on offense and even stronger on the defense side of the ball...we have some head hunters.Jordan and Bobby have looked pretty strong so far,maybe Jordan and Bobby will have 200yds each with 6tds between them.I just don't see Chris getting 200yds against our defense...I may be wrong but I don't think so,it should be a great game.Jordan and Chris where hard to stop together...Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like had Jordan stayed at DB.I don't think there's a defense that was capable of stopping Jordan and Chris together THE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING SHOW....Maybe Jordan and Bobby together might just bring back alot of memories.....Bobby Thunder and Jordan Lightning........ Roll Rebels ....Rebel Nation Rocks!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What's up redneck? I hope it's all lookin' good. I probably won't have time to anylize the situation until summer practice so I'll go by your report until then. I've been told though that WW is the #2 back. with JC being the #3 and BH the #4. However it turns out that lineup spells DEPTH for anyone South faces in the running game. Which will be the '09 forte'. Coupled with a mathmatian for a QB and sure handed WR's it spells confusion for any foe.

What's up redneck? I hope it's all lookin' good. I probably won't have time to anylize the situation until summer practice so I'll go by your report until then. I've been told though that WW is the #2 back. with JC being the #3 and BH the #4. However it turns out that lineup spells DEPTH for anyone South faces in the running game. Which will be the '09 forte'. Coupled with a mathmatian for a QB and sure handed WR's it spells confusion for any foe.

Comp,WW has been moved to wr,as far as I can tell JC and Bobby are the top backs with BH and WW backing them up...nothing is set in stone we all know what injuries can do.Bobby and Jordan have looked real good so far I know its early but they look very strong and WW looks good at wr he's made some nice catches.And the defense is very strong DH and JL are beast....our main concerns will be defense backs and wideouts but I believe that will be taken care of with time.

Comp,WW has been moved to wr,as far as I can tell JC and Bobby are the top backs with BH and WW backing them up...nothing is set in stone we all know what injuries can do.Bobby and Jordan have looked real good so far I know its early but they look very strong and WW looks good at wr he's made some nice catches.And the defense is very strong DH and JL are beast....our main concerns will be defense backs and wideouts but I believe that will be taken care of with time.

Will Heath Haden be left exclusively at QB or will he get time at WR like Bradley did as a Jr.?

Talk is up! The year DB fixes their visitor seating situation will be the year they win the state...until then....just a Teddy Gaines wannabe'. Long live Lane Kiffin!

Teddy Gaines wannabe' ? When the Vols actually recruit an Indian, at least they actually get to play.

Talk is up! The year DB fixes their visitor seating situation will be the year they win the state...until then....just a Teddy Gaines wannabe'. Long live Lane Kiffin!

The year South changes their ugly helmets is the year they actually beat a team west of Morristown.

44 - 0

Teddy Gaines wannabe' ? When the Vols actually recruit an Indian, at least they actually get to play.

OK...what were Teddy's numbers at UT? Teddy was a track guy. Yeah, he got to play a little. The best athlete in years (not the best talent) to come out of Highland High was Josef Throp. Yeah, he was a loud mouth but he played lock down corner and didn't take no static. Fulmer missed many people through the years. BJ Coleman...what a joke. He should have taken the Cobb kid or Curt Phillips. Both of which would have played.

If you remember back in the winter that was my prediction...to move WW to WR. I also predicted a move for JC to WR which obviously won't happen with a move of SW to RB which ain't gonna happen either. So if it is set I sure hope JS is acclimated to the O. Good things are needed.

The year South changes their ugly helmets is the year they actually beat a team west of Morristown.

44 - 0

Jack...I actually like the Indian uniforms. They are unique. I'm sure you designed them since they are so attractive. Only one thing I don't like. That is instead of wearing leggings they wear those little Victoria Secrets footies. I guess that's so they can get undressed quicker and enjoy their nightly quarterback club supported parties on the patio of the country club, I mean field house. Anyway, other than that they look sooooo' manly.

Me & Volman are going to be hangin' over at JC on Saturday mornings in the next little bit just thought you might want to come over and have a nice big ceegar with the BIG BOYS whilest we see how Giligan is doing with the natives up there. I know it's hard for you to leave big mama and all but you need to get out mo'. Get you some color.

Will Heath Haden be left exclusively at QB or will he get time at WR like Bradley did as a Jr.?

I am but giving my opinion and I just don't see Stacy risking injury to his backup wizard. Maybe a WR route every now and then but I don't see him in the defensive backfield. I'm sorry. Heath will get plenty of reps during the season in second halfs regardless of the score. History shows him to be a fragile athlete but last year at Jeff County he was dropping 65 yarders...dropping them into the hands of the likes of "Z" and #1. Nope...Stacy ain't gonna put Heath in harms way. It would be stupid. The "Saint" will run Stacy's O like no other and it will be like clockwork and nobody will undercut him but HH has a rocket arm and that's that. Heath Haden's job #1 is to stay healthy. That would be the gospel from my view.

About Knox West Rebels...it is said they return nothing but 2 and 3 year starters for what would be their potentially best campaign in years. So it looks like an evenly matched game, huh! Pride on Pactolus!

As well, MoEast is in the drivers seat in the lowlands. They return 7 sets of wheels and are determined to set the record straight with the Rebels. MoEast is the new MoWest or the old MoEast from the 60's and 70's. They still run that forsaken Wing-T but with the speed they got they will run it to perfection. Be aware! Rebel Nation