UNION CITY @ HUMBOLDT

BERNITHIA

I am friends with EJ and talk to him through texting and whenever he comes home. He red-shirted because of injuries and he was not going to get much playing time this past season because he was 3rd string TE. EJ is a great friend, person, and competitor. Now, back to basketball, this topic is for UC and Humboldt. The next time we'll meet up will be in District. Talk about that.

Exactly, Legend loves to throw a wrench in everything

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt people thought he had been red shirted due to his attitude, It was corrected and lets move on.

Thats right i seen EJ play alot of Fb games in Humboldt and he was a good player. He got upset sometimes but i know why i can understand. A big gifted reciever they didn't get the ball to him enough he would made alot of plays!! Besides the only rotten apple on these boards is u know who!!!

Humbolt is not ready for union citys run and gun offense. Union City will jump off to a big lead and run humbolt out the building by halftime. This one will get ugly fast if humbolt cant play no defense and shut down union city star players.

Dude...this game is already over Humboldt won by 13. & they won by 26 the first time... man i tell you people are so ignorant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Humbolt is not ready for union citys run and gun offense. Union City will jump off to a big lead and run humbolt out the building by halftime. This one will get ugly fast if humbolt cant play no defense and shut down union city star players.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> WTH!?!?!? This one takes the cake.....

Guest snakedriver

Just wanted to let all the Humboldt fans know that am1190 will be carrying tonites Humboldt peabody game as well as next weeks greenfield game, and the Lake co. game on the 30th. So if you cant make it to any of those contests join Sam for all the action. Airtime is 7 pm.

Just wanted to let all the Humboldt fans know that am1190 will be carrying tonites Humboldt peabody game as well as next weeks greenfield game, and the Lake co. game on the 30th. So if you cant make it to any of those contests join Sam for all the action. Airtime is 7 pm.

Great!! I have a couple of health issues and i was just wondering today if it would on be on 1190!! GO HBT!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> WTH!?!?!? This one takes the cake.....

38201 is a McKenzie zip code....Tells ya all you need to know right there.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />