UNION CITY @ HUMBOLDT

BERNITHIA

There is a big difference between a player on a high school team being quoted in newspaper and someone talking up a team on a web-site....

I don't have any problem with a kid having confidence.....I do have a problem with a high school teenager talking to a newspaper....You keep putting that tape player in a kid's mouth and they will eventually put their foot in it....The coach should step up and tell Matthew Borenstein to keep away from his kids....If he wants comments go to the adult....

Our local newspaper doesn't get quotes from players....It's seems to work here...

That's a very good point. I agree 100%.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because Sisco wants all the spotlight! lol .... ahahaha

Maybe all the other coaches at UC are like that as well....None of the UC players speak to the media unless they have won a state championship or won an end of season award or after the last game of their careers....

But more than likely it's that they don't want their players going around and guaranteeing state titles in January... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

**I should clarify...They don't speak to the local media**

Maybe all the other coaches at UC are like that as well....None of the UC players speak to the media unless they have won a state championship or won an end of season award or after the last game of their careers....

But more than likely it's that they don't want their players going around and guaranteeing state titles in January... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

**I should clarify...They don't speak to the local media**

Okay you've siad they don't speak to the media three different types.We get it.I think that your implying UC is more disciplined than Humboldt...and they might be but i guarantee you MJ Brown thought UC was gonna win it all last year but they just couldn't talk to the media right.....?

Okay you've siad they don't speak to the media three different types.We get it.I think that your implying UC is more disciplined than Humboldt...and they might be but i guarantee you MJ Brown thought UC was gonna win it all last year but they just couldn't talk to the media right.....?

Its good to be confident but not cocky still they are just kids. But they are only seniors once let me have a little spotlight and enjoy! Because it will be all over before they know it! By the way how is EJ doing down at Ole Miss?

Its good to be confident but not cocky still they are just kids. But they are only seniors once let me have a little spotlight and enjoy! Because it will be all over before they know it! By the way how is EJ doing down at Ole Miss?

well uh...

i heard he was redshirted for attitude problems

if thats the case...

sounds like our EJ /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Guest snakedriver

I don't have many friends on here either......Heck, I'm probably one of the least like people on here.....I could care less.....I am not a Homer and just call it like I see it. As a general rule I normally don't throw the fisrt shot in any of these threads and usually only reply when somebody talks smack to me..........BUT I AM A DEVASTATING COUNTER PUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got no beef with you yankee....or Legend for that matter......Heck, I enjoy all the smack talking. But just like you, I'll speak my mind when I feel the need. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well uh...

i heard he was redshirted for attitude problems

if thats the case...

sounds like our EJ /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks, i was told that by a fella that knows him pretty well! That hurt him in high school to i wish him well and hope he gets his attitude togather. He has the tools to do well as he found out it is a whole different ballgame in college.

Thanks, i was told that by a fella that knows him pretty well! That hurt him in high school to i wish him well and hope he gets his attitude togather. He has the tools to do well as he found out it is a whole different ballgame in college.

That's new to me, I was told by relatives that he had injured his elbow again. Let's try to get this right before trash talking the kid.

There is a big difference between a player on a high school team being quoted in newspaper and someone talking up a team on a web-site....

I don't have any problem with a kid having confidence.....I do have a problem with a high school teenager talking to a newspaper....You keep putting that tape player in a kid's mouth and they will eventually put their foot in it....The coach should step up and tell Matthew Borenstein to keep away from his kids....If he wants comments go to the adult....

Our local newspaper doesn't get quotes from players....It's seems to work here...

It's not a murder trial, and it's not a first. I watched Milan football players saying they were going for it all several times. You guys are tripping bad. How can they put there foot in there mouth. Heck if they lose they lose. That's what happens.

For goodness sake, Jackson Sun is not our local newspaper it's bigger than our local paper. Don't compare our kids to your kids, we are different and if Charles and Tevin want to tell the world that they want a gold ball, then shouted out to the world. I guarantee if UC would have one that game and the news contacted them they would say the same.

Find something else to complain about cause that's cheap. Why don't you complain about the games. Say something productive for goodness sake, quit ragging kids.

They are kids, and they are good kids. We all want to see our teams go all the way and you would tell the paper the same thing that you would like your team to go all the way.

All the fans want their teams to go all the way.

Now back to B'ball - we played a lousy game tonight - we won and we won big but it was messy.

It's not a murder trial, and it's not a first. I watched Milan football players saying they were going for it all several times. You guys are tripping bad. How can they put there foot in there mouth. Heck if they lose they lose. That's what happens.

For goodness sake, Jackson Sun is not our local newspaper it's bigger than our local paper. Don't compare our kids to your kids, we are different and if Charles and Tevin want to tell the world that they want a gold ball, then shouted out to the world. I guarantee if UC would have one that game and the news contacted them they would say the same.

Find something else to complain about cause that's cheap. Why don't you complain about the games. Say something productive for goodness sake, quit ragging kids.

They are kids, and they are good kids. We all want to see our teams go all the way and you would tell the paper the same thing that you would like your team to go all the way.

All the fans want their teams to go all the way.

Now back to B'ball - we played a lousy game tonight - we won and we won big but it was messy.

The Vikes were messy at times and very impressive at others...Taylor had a big game tonight...Probably had around 25 points...Had a three play sequence in the second half where Taylor got a break away dunk, stole the ball at half court, dribbled through two defenders at the top of the key and dunked it on three guys underneath the goal...Then, he steals the inbound pass, and gets the and 1...All happened in about 10 seconds..