district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still dont think this team could hold a candle to the 06 and 07 harpeth team no matter how many co-co-co-co-co mvps thy have !!

won, time to stop living in the past and give credit when credit is due

where is fairview moving to??

They're still in Williamson County... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

They opted to go back to the region south of I-40 with East Hickman, Hickman, Lewis, Spring Hill, Page, Marshall and Giles. Don't ask me why. Travel I suppose. I know they requested the move to that district just as Camden did to this one. That's going to be a tough region for them to compete against in all 3 of the traditional sports. Really, Fairview has only been in 11AA the last 4 or 5 years. Fairview, East Hickman and Sycamore are all easy drives and made to order rivalries for Harpeth. I hope they are all on the schedule every now and then.

They're still in Williamson County... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

They opted to go back to the region south of I-40 with East Hickman, Hickman, Lewis, Spring Hill, Page, Marshall and Giles. Don't ask me why. Travel I suppose. I know they requested the move to that district just as Camden did to this one. That's going to be a tough region for them to compete against in all 3 of the traditional sports. Really, Fairview has only been in 11AA the last 4 or 5 years. Fairview, East Hickman and Sycamore are all easy drives and made to order rivalries for Harpeth. I hope they are all on the schedule every now and then.

Still in Williamson County, thats great:)

hey ks i heard from a friend whose kids go to harpeth that they may be in the market for a new coach. any truth to that? oh yea you 're a funny man, i must admit i set myself up.

Well, you took it well. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've heard the same rumor, but I haven't heard anything definite. The original plan was for the freshmen and sophomores to stay and play summer ball, but that's not happening from what I've gathered. I think we'll know more in a couple of weeks when school is out and they start making personnel decisions.

I've enjoyed the little break, but I'm glad there's a tournament to go to this weekend. Hopefully there'll be more hot dogs and less drama. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />