district 11AA

ballbasher30

You already know I disagree boobie! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And for the record, when this comes around next football season, I'll disagree then too. Same for round ball and baseball. I don't know what the purpose of watching 2 games live, looking at some stats and voting on an all region/district team is for a team sport. I think the umpires should pick all district.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know I disagree boobie! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And for the record, when this comes around next football season, I'll disagree then too. Same for round ball and baseball. I don't know what the purpose of watching 2 games live, looking at some stats and voting on an all region/district team is for a team sport. I think the umpires should pick all district.

i say they write down every players name on a piece of paper on every team and draw them out of a hat!!! finally a solution that you cant say is wrong!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i say they write down every players name on a piece of paper on every team and draw them out of a hat!!! finally a solution that you cant say is wrong!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let the ones playing the games decide they are the ones who know better than anybody..

I think the success ratio would be about the same. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I like bluffman's idea too. A secret ballot among players in the district. I wonder what the results would be?

Maybe his coaches didn't put him down for all district. Ever think of that?

I did actually. I'll be the first to say that I don't know much about the process because...............I really don't put a lot of value in what the results are going to be even before I find out what they are. It is subjective to the point where it doesn't have any real value. Read the other threads about all district in other districts. It's not relegated to just this one. Everyone is talking about the politics of choosing all district teams or wondering how this kid was left off or why some other kid is on there. It's an exercise in futility. Put the stats in there without the names and pick the best stats and then figure out who made the team. Did that for youth league all stars one year. It works.

I did actually. I'll be the first to say that I don't know much about the process because...............I really don't put a lot of value in what the results are going to be even before I find out what they are. It is subjective to the point where it doesn't have any real value. Read the other threads about all district in other districts. It's not relegated to just this one. Everyone is talking about the politics of choosing all district teams or wondering how this kid was left off or why some other kid is on there. It's an exercise in futility. Put the stats in there without the names and pick the best stats and then figure out who made the team. Did that for youth league all stars one year. It works.

i honestly havent heard or asked who made all district for CW but ill try to find out. if you let the players pick then that will REALLY start things up. it would be worse than it is now, and i would bet that the same people would win anyway. i would bet though that there wouldnt be co MVP's, and i bet Purcell wouldve won it outright last year, and this year Mills wouldve probably won it outright. i still cant get over 3 MVP's its killin me...