district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum is the word careful. Everything would be speculation at this point. I'm as close to the situation as anyone and I have no idea which direction the program will take or who's inquired about the job. One of the possibilities is Loren Turner, the assistant that's got his 5 years under his belt. Coach Philipp's letter indicated that he didn't know what Coach Turner's plans were and he hasn't shared them with me.

I will say that a good baseball man with a disciplined approach will have a lot of potential on the field. There's a lot of young and talented baseball players in the program right now with more coming from across the street.

So have you heard this too Ks?

Might be a perfect fit. Seems like my Sycamore friends love him.

Doesn't seem like Sycamore would let Smiley walk Especially with rumors swirling about Staggs' being done.

Time will tell.

Any thoughts anyone? Let's get some Intel.

I am just a lonely ole Montgomery Central fan looking for some news.

Harpeth prayers and I'm sure 11AA prayers from everyone for the Pieratt family. Adam was a talented pitcher and he will be greatly missed.

Coachrop called me to share the bad news. So, so very sad.

RIP Big Lefty.... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />