class 1 region 1

bulldogs10

Come on now Muffin boy. I doubt the secondary for Cloudland looked like middle schoolers against Cosby. #22 must have thought someone in the endzone had a MUFFIN and he kicked it into second gear. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Carter County teams must fill the endzones with muffins. #22 put up well over 400 yards and 6 td's against the 3 schools we played from up there last year. Ask anyone from Hampton , Cloudland , or Unaka and they will tell you that they are REALLY happy he graduated , and they wished #5 was gone. Our #5 is the best athlete in the region. We have had the best athletes for years just can't seem to ever have enough good lineman to put in front of em.

its a 3 horse race without a doubt. N.G. Hancock , and Unaka are outside peeking in.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter County teams must fill the endzones with muffins. #22 put up well over 400 yards and 6 td's against the 3 schools we played from up there last year. Ask anyone from Hampton , Cloudland , or Unaka and they will tell you that they are REALLY happy he graduated , and they wished #5 was gone. Our #5 is the best athlete in the region. We have had the best athletes for years just can't seem to ever have enough good lineman to put in front of em.

its a 3 horse race without a doubt. N.G. Hancock , and Unaka are outside peeking in.

please if we knew how to catch a kickoff we would have beat you 16-0 so dont even talk about #22

A couple of things.... a lot of people have been talking a little trash about Hampton's 5-5 record last year and I guess it is easy to pile on but with the class of seniors they lost off the 07 squad, what did you expect? That was one of the most talented sr classes i have seen in a while around here. Losing that much talent is hard to make up for at a small school. I didn't watch as much HS football as usual last year and I do have a dumb question I guess about Cloudland...Who is the QB gonna be? With that said, some have talked about about Hampton being able to match up with Cloudland's receivers.......well, Hampton will be pretty good in the secondary this year IMO. I know Morgan and the other kid are pretty good, but with Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones, Adam Taylor and Brett Price back there for Hampton, they will be hard to throw on. Hampton's line will be the strenth for them and i really doubt Cloudland will have time to throw it too much anyway.

A couple of things.... a lot of people have been talking a little trash about Hampton's 5-5 record last year and I guess it is easy to pile on but with the class of seniors they lost off the 07 squad, what did you expect? That was one of the most talented sr classes i have seen in a while around here. Losing that much talent is hard to make up for at a small school. I didn't watch as much HS football as usual last year and I do have a dumb question I guess about Cloudland...Who is the QB gonna be? With that said, some have talked about about Hampton being able to match up with Cloudland's receivers.......well, Hampton will be pretty good in the secondary this year IMO. I know Morgan and the other kid are pretty good, but with Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones, Adam Taylor and Brett Price back there for Hampton, they will be hard to throw on. Hampton's line will be the strenth for them and i really doubt Cloudland will have time to throw it too much anyway.

After Friday everyone will know Seth Miller,Housman and Morgan no way to gaurd these kids.

Miller is the QB and he has experience and a dandy arm. Hampton's 5-5 record gets trash talked because of all the garbage and hype that came from certain posters last year. A lot of people thought that Hampton would still run over everybody. Well, they thought wrong. Cosby dominated Hampton's line and ran for well over 300 yards. When a team runs for 300 yards, they are whipping your @#$ on the line of scrimmage. Thats the bottom line. And after that we had to listen to all the whining and excuses. On a positive note, I've not heard as much of that this year. Oh, Lord maybe we will all have a chance! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

your going to talk trash about a passing leauge game? get a life. you need to find something better to do than to talk sh!t about passing leauge

I've seen you on CoachT for a little while now, and it's hurting my head watching some of the posts your putting on here. I hope people from other schools don't use this as an example of the Hampton players. Best of luck to all the teams during the passing leauge /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've seen you on CoachT for a little while now, and it's hurting my head watching some of the posts your putting on here. I hope people from other schools don't use this as an example of the Hampton players. Best of luck to all the teams during the passing leauge /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree, if coach Lunsford finds out about the postings of this kid, he may be in trouble. I know when he was at Cloudland, he didn't like players talking on the internet.

Whooooooooooooo!! Where's that BigBlue36 at? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Is the old King gonna have to talk some legendary smack to get'em to come out and play? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hope everythings going well in Eagleville.