Fairview HC Resigns!

fviewallday

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Fairview first scimmage? Or have they even have one, without a head coach scheduling. I sure hope some way some how they get this settled soon. The clock is ticking.....spring and the season is just around the corner. The players deserve this to be done ASAP. Note: I have noticed Fairview isn't the only one in flux, reading some of the other boards there are other schools/programs in the same situatioin. I hope all can get resolved as fast as they can.......the seniors on not just Fairview, but all the schools in this situation need to get this done.......For the Team.

When are they going to announce Chris Hughes as the new head coach? Not like it is a secret or anything what they are trying to do. Just get it over with and move on.

So I guess it took them nine more days from my post to actually announce what they already intended to do all along. Shoddy. You made 30-35 guys try for a job they were never going to be given a chance to have.

Remember, the grass may be greener on the other side, but only because a heap of fertilizer was just sprayed on it. That smell is coming from Fairview. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

WOW.

this is surprising. I was afraid this type of decision was going to be made by Ricky Jones and the rest of the administration. I hope for the best to the players of Fairview.

This process is a perfect example of how not to run a athletic program department.

1. Give the existing coach a set of rules that he can agree to.

2. Force him into a corner by mandating he hire a middle school coach (who applied for the job when Coach Whitefield was hired)

3. Conduct a search that is nothing more than a facade.

4. Hire the middle school coach when other applicants have more experience and want the job. I believe one candidate has been at the school as an assistant coach for 10 years.

If the administration wanted to make a change, man up and tell the current coach it is time to go.

Ricky Jones should be ashamed of him-self.

I hope Coach Hughes can put together a good staff for the returning seniors. These seniors have been to the play-offs 3 straight years and deserve the best opportunity to win.

Let's hope for the best.

WOW.

this is surprising. I was afraid this type of decision was going to be made by Ricky Jones and the rest of the administration. I hope for the best to the players of Fairview.

This process is a perfect example of how not to run a athletic program department.

1. Give the existing coach a set of rules that he can agree to.

2. Force him into a corner by mandating he hire a middle school coach (who applied for the job when Coach Whitefield was hired)

3. Conduct a search that is nothing more than a facade.

4. Hire the middle school coach when other applicants have more experience and want the job. I believe one candidate has been at the school as an assistant coach for 10 years.

If the administration wanted to make a change, man up and tell the current coach it is time to go.

Ricky Jones should be ashamed of him-self.

I hope Coach Hughes can put together a good staff for the returning seniors. These seniors have been to the play-offs 3 straight years and deserve the best opportunity to win.

Let's hope for the best.

WHAAAAAA....WHAAAAA...BOO HOO......WHAAAAA...WHAAAAA...SNIF..SNIF.....WHAAAAA...WHAAAA

WrestleRed,

glad to see you can use fonts.

your vocabulary is not so impressive. You might want to leave this post for those with a minimum of a high school education. It seems words with more than one syllable give you trouble

I appreciate your, what I am sure is, constructive criticism. Allow me to reciprocate. When you are trying to seem intelligent on CoachT, be consistent with your capitalization.

Now, here, take a tissue and clean up that face. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I appreciate your, what I am sure is, constructive criticism. Allow me to reciprocate. When you are trying to seem intelligent on CoachT, be consistent with your capitalization.

Now, here, take a tissue and clean up that face. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

WrestleRed,

Let's not distort the issue. I will not get down in the gutter with a gutter rat. My concern is for the players of Fairview not your feelings or your inability to recognize the bigger problems associated with this issue.